SHOT 7

Hello this is VHM signing in with a few shots FF... This is a mystery and as episode proceeds everything will be revealed...so please bear with me ....i hope the readers will support me the same way as they did earlier....

Here we go .....

RECAP: ShivRu goes to chawl for some clues.....Om goes to find about ASR....ShivRu gets Anika's mobile with a half typed message...the lady in chawl identifies someother person...OmRu reaches Ranveers house and find Anika's dress and pool of blood.........

Shivaay '' Anika is alive and I am sure...you remember the reports ....now we have to identify how Anika's dress and jewellery came here...there must be something we are missing.....but what? ''

Rudra '' may be Anika was bought here by that Kamini and ACP so these are here?''

Om '' possible''

Shivaay '' no...Anika was not wearing this dress that night...so this can't happen...''

Om looks here and there and recollects something and speaks '' Shivaay...you are right might be this cannot be Anika bhabhi's blood....''

Shivaay '' How can you say so Om?''

Om '' because Shivaay when I was doing the final rites of that dead body I saw her hands...one was blue and other was with blood....so this hand prints might be of that (Fake) Anika......might be however I am not sure about it......''

Shivaay '' I took the hand impression of that body with a blue stamp pad so one hand must be blue...that means something happened here ...but whose body is it?''

While they were thinking they heard a sound from a nearby room ...all three left towards the room from where they heard the sound....

A lady was lying and sighing in pain...Om immediately helped her and asked her who she was...she was unable to move and was completely bed ridden...after a lot of time she revealed she was Ranveers sister and Om remembered that it was she whose accident happened and for whom Ranveer was behind Prinku and him...........

Amidst all these the Cops arrived and started questioning the Oberoi trio ... after all those they took the dress and accessories with them for further investigation''

Shivaay said to Cops that they will take care of the lady and Cops agreed as they were talking to Oberois ...

Shivaay '' I think it's time we meet Ranveer...we should talk to him.....''

Rudra '' but after what has happened do you think he will speak out''

Shivaay '' we will make him speak out''

Om '' Shivaay I know how to deal with him...let me go...''

Shivaay ''ok ...I was about to send you...because you know his weakness now ''

Rudra '' what next''

Shivaay ''ASR''

Om '' What ASR ? ..Have you lost it Shivaay why are you behind him?''

Shivaay says something and shows something and Rudra and Om were shocked ..........

Rudra '' bhayya I think we need to act smart before something unfortunate happens.........''

Om '' guys I will handle Ranveer while you both handle him''

Rudra '' come bhayya we will go to his office right away and ask him ''

Shivaay '' no Rudra...we have to wait till tomorrow....''

Rudra '' I can't understand anything bhayya...''