SHOT 9

Hello this is VHM signing in with a few shots FF....This is a mystery and as episode proceeds everything will be revealed...so please bear with me ........and i hope the readers will support me the same way as they did earlier....!!!

Here we go .....

Recap : OmRu saved Anika...Shivaay and ASR confronted...ASR accepted the defeat....Shivaay revealed the plot....Shivaay slapped Anika....

Shivaay turned towards her and slapped her hard ............everyone there got shocked and Anika was crying

Om shouted '' What the hell have you done Shivaay ?''

Rudra held Anika

Shivaay '' I should have done this before but she was not near me........''

Om '' You have lost it Shivaay...''

Shivaay looked at ASR ...... ASR was burning in anger with what Shivaay had done to Anika...........

Anika left from there running and OmRu followed..........Shivaay had layer of tears but controlled them and looked at them till they left completely..........

ASR Was now at his peaks of rage ...Shivaay turned and looked at ASR and his condition ....Shivaay smiled looking at ASR............Unable to bear Shivaay smiling after slapping Anika ........

ASR Held Shivaay's collar and shouted '' How dare you hurt Anika ? I must have killed you before but I was quite because Anika was happy with you...but now I will not leave you .......''

Shivaay shouted '' Shut Up.... What were you saying earlier...I didn't know the reason for you not harming Anika... ''

ASR '' what do you mean? ''

Shivaay '' I know who you are ? ''

ASR '' What ? ''

Shivaay ''I said..i know who you are ?''

ASR ''What do you mean?''

Shivaay ''It means Shivaay Singh Oberoi doesn't leave any job incomplete''

ASR ''Enough of your puzzles , tell it straight''

Shivaay '' I said just earlier that Khanna called me and insisted me to meet him to share some important information now let me tell you what was it ...I didn't want OmRu or Anika to know it ...so I slapped her...I wanted to see your reaction after I hurt Anika and also make them leave from here.......''

ASR looked puzzled while Shivaay continued

Shivaay ''You are not Advay Singh Raizada because the real Advay Singh Raizada is dead ........ ''

ASR ..fake ASR was startled and shocked to core...........

Fake ASR ''But how..do..you..know ?''

Shivaay ''

You are the best friend of Advay Raizada ... when I saw you for the first time I said I observed you ...and my eyes saw your bracelet with CCC too........but unfortunately that day the bracelet was upside down...so I could see the jewellers name......I informed Khanna to find out more......Khanna went to the jeweller and found out your truth from then.....

CCC stands for Chintu-Cheenu-Chutki .............

Cheenu is none other than Anika .............Chintu her brother and Chutki her sister.........''

ASR was teary Eyed .........but he behaved normal............

Shivaay continued

Shivaay ''Anika's family died in an accident ....she was saved somehow.............You reached the accident spot and didn't find Anika or Chutki there ..however you found her parents and Chintu's I mean Real Advay's dead body there...you decided to search others too........