Alone

BRAD

I haven't seen her since.....

Since my TGIF outburst.

That was a week ago.

Bella and James still hang out, they both like each other but are too shy to admit it yet.

After both me and Liv left the restaurant,quite quickly, they swapped numbers and met up the next day.

Connor Tris and James have all stayed in contact with the girls, meeting them, texting, calling.

That just leaves me.

The whole thing has made me on edge with the other boys, like an outcast.

James is mad at me, for insulting Bella for no good reason and he also yelled at me about Liv.

He just kept saying I shouldn't be that way with her, that her past has left her broken.

I scoffed.

Like he knew anything about her.

Connor and Tris are still on speaking terms with me but whenever they were invited out by the girls, they had been awkward and it pushed us apart.

Tris has a girlfriend now.

The girl he met at the concert.

The lighting director and oh.... she is waayyyy out of his league.

He met up with her as Bella had 'guided him to' and they got on so well they went on more dates.

We found out when he finally showed up after yet another date, bellyflopped onto a bed and squeaked 'I have a girlfriend!'

That angered me more.

I didn't think id care so much about not seeing her, but I was shocked at how much I craved talking to her.

I felt depressed each day, and every time the door went, my heart lurched, and I hoped it was her.

It never was.

I've been alone, in my room most days since that day, in fact that's where I am right now.

Alone with my thoughts.

*knock* knock*

I nearly jumped out of my skin. The door hadn't gone in forever.

I carefully got up stretched and went to open it.

There stood a pretty girl in a cute floral dress, clutching a poster excitedly.

Bella?

.

.

BELLA

I know James banned me from speaking to Brad but I was over what he had said that night.

I knew he didn't mean it, he was angry because Liv was playing him.

The mix of emotions must of been unbearable for him.

We had avoided contact with Brad for nearly a week but as I said to James, you can't ignore him forever.

It's cute James is protecting me but this could effect the band.

And that's why I went round to see him.

He looked a mess as he answered the door groggily.

"Bella? What are you doing here?" He muttered, his hair was sticking up all over the place and he was still in his sweats.

I smiled sweetly, I had to get him out of his funk.

"Can I come in?"

He quickly shuffled out of the way letting me in.

"Err oh yeah sorry." He whispered, I chuckled trying to lighten the mood.

Once we were in his apartment, I could tell he hadn't left since.

There were pizza boxes scattered on the floor, the sink overflowing with plates.

He sat on his very large sofa shuffling around uneasy.

I sat on the other end politely.

"Look I'm sorry about what I....." He muttered quietly but I stopped him.

"It's ok, I know you didn't mean it."

I moved closer to him, he looked a state.

The dark circles under his eyes implied his lack of sleep, I sighed to myself.

I started fixing his hair, ruffling his curls back into place.

Much better.

He looked at me embarrassed.

"Sorry, I haven't had visitors in awhile..." He said looking down.

"I can tell!" I laughed and he actually joined in.

"Sooo.... why are you here?" He looked up, then thinking about what he said, he rephrased.

"I mean... what's up?" he asked nervously.

"So i know it's been awkward between you and the rest of the group recently.. but I came to invite you to a party in the park this weekend." I said brightly.

He edged closer to me and sighed.

"I don't... I don't know.." He stuttered.

"Come on!" I sung slightly, standing and pulling him up. "This is your chance to prove you are a nice guy!"

He still looked unsure.

"Look, I know you're a good person, the boys know you're a good person, you just came across wrong with Liv. Show her the genuine, sweet boy you are really."

"Really?" He looked at me hopeful.

"Yes!" I giggled. "Liv hasn't stopped talking about you since, this is your chance to build a friendship."

I wasn't lying, Liv had been talking about him, just maybe not in the positive way he thought I meant....

"Ok." He scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"Yay!" I squealing, doing a little skip and bringing him in for a friendly hug.

He laughed and hugged me back.

"Now get yourself sorted! You have a day to get yourself back to the adorable cute Brad we all know and love!" I muffled into his neck.

The cuddle was going on for longer than it needed and I broke away quickly.

"I got to go but.. I better see you tomorrow ok?" I winked at him.

He pinky promised and I left.

I sure hope he can rekindle his friendships or at least start afresh.

I really wanted my dream to become reality....

For me to finally have The Vamps as best friends, forever and always.

And that dream couldn't come true until Liv forgave Brad, and I'd do anything in my power to get that to happen.

.

.

Ok so that's that! xxx hopes you lot liked xx

Love ya all! 😘😘😘