Wtf!!

BRAD

"What the fuck Tilly!" I screamed.

I was there holding a shaking Liv in my arms whilst Tilly stood there with a satisfying smirk on her face.

"What she deserved it." Tilly said still staring into space, tears rolling down her cheeks.

She turned and walked off, leaving me and Liv. I pulled Liv up checking her cheek, it had a bright red hand mark.

"Are you ok?" I said looking at her eyes.
"Yeah I'm fine " she muttered.

Suddenly Liv regained her strength and stood up straight. An icy expression on her face, she marched towards Tilly.

I tried to grab her and console her but she wouldn't stop, she was like a bull seeing red.

Nothing else mattered to her but Tilly walking away..... Getting away.

She grabbed Tilly's shoulder and spun her round, she let go and clenched her fists.

"What the hell Tilly." she spat.

"What?" Tilly muttered folding her arms.

"Why? What did I do to deserve all this hate and bullying, I haven't hurt you, I never did anything to you! So why do you despise me so much?" Liv shouted at her, shaking in anger.

I just stood there, I didn't know what to do, what could I do.

This was beyond me, it wasn't about me anymore, this was something else.

Yet all I wanted right now was to ring James and get him over here.

I needed to apologise to him.

Witnessing this train wreck I knew I could save our friendship if anything.

"I can't believe you don't remember what you did. Probably because you do it to everyone and can't remember one person, there's so many!" Tilly screamed.

"What did I do?!" Liv shouted back getting up in her face.

TILLY

I didn't understand.

She didn't remember.

It's like she doesn't think about it every hour of every day.

What she did to me in High School.

How she ruined my life.

How she made me question everything.

*flashback*

It was an ordinary school day, I was off to meet my boyfriend Kyle outside the bakery so we could walk to school together.

"Kyle!" I squealed, running towards him.

I was confused, he came to meet me, he didn't wait in the usual place.

I jumped into his arms, hugging him, he smelt so good.

He didn't hug back, he stood stiff, with no emotion.

"Matilda....we need to talk." He shifted his gaze to the floor.

"You called me Matilda... why?"

"You know I've been hanging out with the new girl recently..." He muttered.

I faintly knew the new girl.

She was very pretty, I admit, long brown hair, fairly tanned and she was tall, but I hadn't really payed much attention to her.

I mean everyone likes newbies to begin with, they are like brand news toys to play with and mould.

It's exciting I guess, but after 2 weeks of her being here I thought people would be over her presence.

"What about her?" I asked nervously.

"Well I've kind of developed feelings for her. I think we both like each other and I'm ready to ask her out, I like her that much." he said bluntly.

"So...so what about me?" I stuttered, I felt like crying but I couldn't show him I'm weak.

"We are through, sorry." He started backing away from me. " I'm not as attracted to you as I am her, I feel like you and I are getting boring anyway, you're not fun or exciting anymore."

I stood rooted to the spot in utter shock and humiliated.

"You're not unique, special.. you're just not.. her." I heard him shout whilst he quickly walked away from me.

I felt like the ground should swallow me up.

NOW.

Turns out he never went out with her.

She dragged him along but when he asked her out she said no.

Must get a thrill out of turning down the guys shes charmed.

He will get over it and move onto some other slut.

But Liv Jennings wasn't going to be let off so easily.

Twisting my boyfriend around her finger, making me lose my true love for her pathetic ego boost.

She wasn't going to escape my wrath.

God no.

*flashback ends*

Even now it makes my blood boil thinking back.

That's why I became the most popular girl in school, I worked hard to earn the crown.

I tried to make myself feel better, like I was one up on Liv, but I never could and I never was any better.

"So you hate me because your boyfriend fancied me and dumped you?" She said slowly.

"You dragged him along, gave him false hope, ruined mine."

Brad was staring at her now, in confusion and disappointment.

"That's not my fault." she protested, shaking her head.

"You led him on. He'd been my boyfriend for nearly 2 years, you came and within 2 weeks stole him. On PURPOSE!"

I started to walk away and this time she let me.

I just walked fast to get out of there, as soon as they were out of sight I ran home.

I'm not as strong as everyone thinks.

And I'm definitely not a bitch.

In reality before Liv took Kyle from me, I was a calm, happy person.

She gave me a reason to hate.

.

.

Aww finished xx

Sorry haven't updated in a while! I've been busy preparing for stuff (aka exams booo) x

In brighter news!:

1) The Vamps album came out today! Buying it as soon as.!!!

2) Also my birthday is in 2 DAYS!!! on 16th April xx I can't wait!!!!
🎂🎂🎂🍰🍰

Eekkkk thank you so much for reading so far! I appreciate it xx