Who are you?

"Let's go back to the concert." Brad muttered, walking back towards the music, not even looking back to check I was following.

I ran after him and caught him up.

"Brad you don't....you don't seriously believe I would do that do you?" I stuttered, looking him in the eyes.

They were filled with disappointment.

"I don't know what to think right now Liv." he sighed, dragging a hand through his perfect curls.

"It was a misunderstanding! I was new, I didn't know how to act around people. Maybe he got the wrong idea.. I just know I would never pull someone along like that." I pleaded with him, clutching his arm.

"Ok I believe you." he said bluntly. "I just don't know what to think about everything."

"What do you mean." I said helplessly.

He stopped and pulled me out of the way of passers by.

"Just, I met you a week ago, we spoke for barely 2 hours and that turned into a heated argument, then I feel like crap without you because as soon as I met you I was smitten. I confess my feelings and you act like this."

He sat me down on a bench and carried on his speech.

"I just told you I...loved you." he said with a pained expression. "that's the thing.... I'm not in love with you...yet."

I shuffled where I was sat, this was awkward and I felt like a child being told what's right and wrong.

"I've realised the only reason you kissed me was because.... in the moment, you thought you liked me too but if I had never of said I love you, you would never of thought you HAVE to be with me."

"I.. I don't understand." I said quietly.

"I don't think you really like me.. like you're not attracted to me. I've been chasing after you and I realised at this moment your mixed emotions are covering your real feelings." He said, his eyebrows furrowed.

"You're right Brad. I don't love you.. bu......" I started but was interrupted by Connor.

"Hey guys!" he screamed running over. "The concerts finished, not that you saw any of it, and we are leaving, come on."

He grabbed Brads arm and started dragging him back towards the others.

Brad turned back to look at me, a slightly hurt expression on his face.

I tried to finish my sentence, explain to him I wasn't done.

But Connor was shouting about how he's lost his hearing because a speaker popped next to him or something.

He reached for my hand too and pulled me along, still chatting away.

He was oblivious to the seriousness of the conversation he just interrupted.

"Liv!" Bella squealed, letting go of James and running at me.

It was a blur of hugging, laughing and muffled voices.

I couldn't focus properly.

Was I playing with Brads emotions?

Did I really steal Tilly's boyfriend?

Am I the 'bad guy'?...

"So guys I have a free house. Everyone sleep at mine?" I heard Bella holler jumping in the air.

She was soooo hyper, something must of happened, I need to quiz her on that after.

"Yes!!!" the boys all screamed together, Connor punching his fist in the air comically.

I was pushed out of the park, crowds of people were also leaving at the same time.

James and Bella were up front chatting away holding hands.

Connor and James next to me either side but Brad was nowhere to be seen.

We reached the bus stop. I was a little scared, I hate the night bus but I knew I couldn't not get on.

It came and we hopped on, I was going to sit with Bella, she always calms me down, but she was sat on James' knee.

The only available seat being next to Brad, who amazingly showed up from nowhere, I just sat down.

The whole ride was silent, I didn't dare try to talk to him.

He was on his phone: Twitter.

I subtly began reading his update as he typed.

@TheVampsBrad

On way back from party in the park, it was great guys!! Sat next to the coolest girl.... she is totally reading everything I'm putting right now :p love you all

I felt myself blush, getting redder and redder.

I looked up at him, he smiled slightly in my direction but I quickly turned away.

I guess we can't stay mad at each other for long.

But that's what love is isn't it?

Did I just say......

Love...?

.

.

Hope you enjoy reading this xx I'm reading about 10 The Vamps books at the moment... I'm becoming obsessed!!!

I'm just amazed I have over 700 reads.

I know to most that's nothing but to me that's LOADS!!

I'm sooo grateful thanks guys

Keep reading xxxx

Also a little quezzie for you

Trying to decide on name for Connors new girlfriend

If you have any suggestions please tell me!! I have 0 ideas xx

Thanks