Curry

''Óii! Y-Y/n! Killua!'' 

''Leorio!'' You waved at Leorio who was catching his breath.

''Why are you here??'' Killua ask crossing his arms 

''And here I thought I can have y/n just for myself today..'' The silver haired boy mentally cursed the poor guy.

''Ahh! Hehehehe Its getting late so I thought I'd look for y/n'' He said scratching the back of his head while grinning ''To be honest, Kurapika and Gon keeps on bothering me to look for you'' He sighed ''Anyway! It looks like you two are having a moment so..'' He moved his eyebrows up and down teasing both of them.

Killua's face turned red and quickly kicked leorios' ankles ''S-Shut up! You damn old man''

You silently laughed at their actions, and to be honest you're kinda relieved that leorio came because your heart might not handle being alone with Killua right now.

''I will kill you!!'' Killua shouted furiously as Leorio runs for his life.

''What did I do?!'' Leorio shouted.

''Hey!! Wait for me!!!'' You followed Killua as he chase Leorio.

------------------------ 

''......................'' The two boys you left at the hunter association is now staring at you as if you need to tell, no, explain something.

''Uhh...hey?'' 

''Yo'' Killua casually waved his hand with a poker face.

''He--'' Leorio was about to say something when he felt a dark aura surrounding the three boys ''Scary..'' He gulped and stepped back a little. ''I pray for your soul y/n''

You clasped your hands together and smiled ''O-Okay---'' 

''What did both of you do?''

''What took you so long?''

''Why are you staring at us like that?''

The three boys cutted you off and simultaneously asked different questions. 

''Hey I thi--'' You tried to lessen the heavy atmosphere but you failed.

''Answer me first.''  They all said at the same time 

''Geez! I wonder what Killua and y/n do...'' Gon mentally asked himself

''Hmph'' Kurapika shrugged and left

''Tch'' Killua clicked his tongue and walked outside

''Killua where are you going!'' You quickly asked the silver haired boy.

''I'm just going to have some fresh air..'' 

You pouted ''O-Okay''

You watched killua went outside while Gon stared at you.

''O-Oh! G-Gon I'm sorry if I did'nt came home early'' You smiled at him apologetically.

Gon gave you a grin ''Its okay! What's important is your safe'' He patted your head

You felt your cheeks getting warm as Gon patted your head. ''T-Thank you Gon.. I-Ill help prepare the dinner! I'll see you later Gon'' You smiled and went to the kitchen.

You sighed and hold your chest. ''What is this weird feeling''  You asked yourself.

----------------------------