Where are you headed?

''We'll be waiting for you.''  That was the last words you heard from them.

They all went to their own destinations while you were there just staring at the door. 

You already knew where you want  to go, yet your still there holding your luggage frozen.Its not that you're hesitating, your heart and mind is already set to one place and person, it all just felt so fast. 

You felt as if it was just a few minutes ago when you have been reunited with them. Laughing, eating, teasing each other, crying, fighting and all the moments you spent with them seemed so short. What if you didn't disappear? maybe you could've helped Gon and Killua save Kite, or maybe you could've helped Kurapika avenge the Kurta clan.. but you know that someday you will all part ways just like today.

You let out a deep sigh and a sad smile appeared on your face.

''Get yourself together Y/N.'' You said to yourself.

You felt nervous thinking about where you're headed, your heart is beating so fast but it felt good that you finally accepted your true feelings. 

You started walking out of the house and looked around as if you can see the moments you spent with the boys in every room and corner.

Closing the door you looked ahead and smiled. 

''Took you long enough to get out of the house.''

''GOSH!!!'' You jumped, startled. ''You scared me Killua!!''

The silver haired boy laughed at your reaction. ''You looked so emotional that's why I couldn't interrupt.'' He said, teasingly.

You pouted at Killua, quite annoyed and embarrassed that he saw you like that. ''I thought you already went ahead, what are you doing here?..'' You asked. ''D-Don't tell me....you plan on kidnapping me?!'' You jokingly said, gasping and covering your mouth as if you were shocked.

Killua automatically turned red. ''Wha-What are you talking about?!'' He cleared his throat. ''I'm not gonna do that, idiot.'' Although it did cross his mind to do that, but he respects your decision and he want to be fair to Gon and Kurapika.

You giggled at his reaction ''Okaaaay~ What are you doing here then??'' It amuses you how you were able to make him flustered even though he was making fun of you a few minutes ago.

He averted his gaze and let out a silent ''Hmph''  

''I-Its n-not like what you think okay?? I j-just wanted to properly say what I wanted to say b-before....BUT I-I'M NOT DOING THIS FOR YOU TO PICK ME OKAY? DON'T HAVE ANY STRANGE IDEAS'' Trying to conceal his embarrassment he crossed his arms and looked away.

''Okay, okay..what is it??'' You looked at him warmly to help him become more relaxed.

He cleared his throat once again and looked at you, you can sense his nervousness through his eyes but it also showed a bit of sadness.

''I...I know I have been mean to you sometimes...I..never really knew how to be honest with my feelings before..'' He scratched the back of his head looking down. '' but a lot has happened...I am no longer controlled.. and I'm not the same Killua that you knew.'' 

You can feel that he have been through a lot of things these past years, but he seemed more relaxed and free right now compared to when you met him at the hunter exam. 

''I-I've always wanted to do a lot of things with you! I wanted to try to be straightforward and honest like Gon...''  He let out a small laugh. ''Aghh, I must sound so lame right now.''

Your heart skipped a beat after hearing his words, you can feel your blood going up on your face. It was weird to hear those words coming from Killua, but you were glad that he's finally opening up his feelings more. You smiled at him and shaked your head.

''I like the way you are right now Killua.'' You smiled and pulled him into a warm hug. ''Thank you for saying all those things, and I think you're still the same Killua that I knew.'' You giggled. ''Hmm...maybe sometimes you weren't honest~ but you're really transparent you know?'' You laughed and you felt his body stiffens. 

''If you keep doing this...'' Killua muttered. ''I will take you with me whether you like it or not...''

''Hmmm?'' You let go of him and looked at him with curiousity,

He averted his gaze and lightly pushed you back ''A-Again, I-I didn't do this to force you to pick me..o-okay??...I...Y/N...'' He was about to say something and you just stared at him waiting for his words.

''I...l..lo...I-I'll be waiting for you okay?!'' He quickly turned around and grabbed his backpack. ''D-Don't take so long because I don't like waiting!'' He shouted and ran away without letting you say another word. In the end, he wasn't able to say the three words he wanted to say to you, it wasn't because he was embarassed, it was because he doesn't want this time to be the last time that he's gonna be saying those words to you. He knew that he might regret it, but he also hoped you were gonna pick him.

You were about to follow him but you stopped yourself from doing so. You laughed at Killua's acts he said he changed but he clearly wasn't able to change that part of him, you find it cute though. You can't help but to sigh once again ''These boys....they really like giving me a hard time.''

But you already knew where to you are headed  who to chose, your heart was already set.

You grabbed your luggage once again and started walking to the place you had in mind. 

''Wait for me _________.''

----------------------------------------------CHAPTER END----------------------------------

HOORAY! ANOTHER UPDATE~ NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE EPILOGUE *EHEM* 

WHAT IF 

Y/N DIDN'T CHOSE ANYONE HAHA!

no im just kidding

or am i?