Epilogue - Part 1

5 o'clock, that was the agreed time for you to arrive at your chosen destination.

It was already 15:15 pm and you still haven't arrived at any of the meeting spot of the boys. The three boys is slowly losing hope that you'd show up but they still waited. 

You were supposed to meet Gon below the giant tree, Kurapika at the nearest harbor, and Killua at the bus stop near a cafe.

Panting, you ran as fast as you can while carrying your heavy luggage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The cold breeze felt even colder as time passes by for Kurapika, the waves of the sea made him even more anxious. It was already 40 minutes ago since the agreed time and there are still no sign of you appearing.

Every second felt like an hour for Kurapika, he's even more restless than he was before when he was looking for you 3 years ago.

Sighing in frustration he looked at the sea.

All he can hear is the sound of the waves hitting the dock, when he suddenly heard a faint sound of footsteps coming from afar.

He quickly turned to look at where the sound is coming from and he sighed in disappointment.

''Yo.'' 

''Why are you here Leorio?'' The blonde ran his hands all over his face.

Leorio let out a small laugh and walked towards Kurapika.

''Aren't you glad to see me??'' Leorio jokingly said.

Kurapika wasn't happy about it, he's not in the mood to hear any jokes from Leorio. 

Leorio grinned at Kurapika. ''I found something YOURS on my way to the medical school, so I'm actually doing you a favor!'' 

The blonde have no idea what his idiot friend is talking about, it wasn't comforting him at all. All his things were there on his bag so he was confused at what Leorio is saying.

He sighed in frustration and looked towards the sea. ''She's not coming isn't she??'' He whispered but loud enough for Leorio to here.

Leoreo chuckled silently and pat Kurapika's back. 

Kurapika turned around once again to look at Leorio and his heart stared beating so fast.

''She forgot how to get here so she went to me instead.'' Leorio laughed as he was explaining. ''Haha! I thought she actually went there 

You scratched the back of your head, giving Kurapika a apologetic smile. ''S-Sor---''

You were about to apologize for being late, when Kurapika suddenly pulled you into a tight hug. You can feel how relieved he was to see you there. You hugged him back and rubbed his back. ''I'm sorry I made you wait.''

Kurapika didn't say a word.

Leorio awkwardly scratched his head, he felt embarrassed standing there while the both of you are hugging each other. ''I-I'll get going, uhh...good luck kurapika!'' He said as he exits himself from the scene.

''K-Kura--'' You tried to call his name but he just cut you off by embracing you even tighter. 

Kurapika felt so relieved, he couldn't let you go thinking that you might disappear and everything is just an illusion. 

''Kurapika..I...can't...b-breathe..'' You said trying to catch your breath.

The blonde immediately lets you go and felt embarrassed by his own actions. ''S-Sorry..'' He apologized.