Last Day

Your heart is beating so fast, you never really thought they would pressure you like this. And you never thought it would be so soon for you to make a decision, but you felt bad. You think about how much you've probably hurt them as you take your time to figure out who's in your heart.

You took a deep breath.

The three boys froze.

Its not right to keep them waiting for you, but it also felt like you can't decide that quickly considering that you just woke up. You suddenly remembered the advice your brother told you. 

''If there's gonna be a time where you need to make a decision and you still don't know who to chose, just think about each one of them and imagine them being with someone else and not you, depending on what you would feel. That's gonna be your answer.''

Its seems weird, but you also think that its not a bad idea, maybe it'll help you sort out your feelings.

You were thinking about what you want to say when Kurapika suddenly spoke up.

''I..plan on going somewhere...'' Kurapika said as he look at you ''I wanted to ask you out because I don't want to leave you, I like being with you guys but I have something important to do...so..I'm gonna be selfish and ask Y/N to go with me...if...she picks me.'' He said the last part silently.

''Me too! I was supposed to go back to where Ging is!..'' Gon said.

Killua sighed, he felt disappointed that your group would have to break apart again and go to different places, but he was also planning to do something with alluka.

You felt your heart sank after hearing all those words from Kurapika and Gon, you just got reunited with them and now they are suddenly saying that they need to part ways, well, its not their fault either, 3 years have passed and you're sure alot has happened.

''How about you Killua?'' You suddenly asked.

''I...it doesn't matter where I'm going, you're coming with me.'' He said coolly, but his face is heating up.

You blushed at his statement and you know you have to make a decision, you realized that you've been holding them back, but it felt like as if they were deciding for your future as well, yet you still try to understand them, ofcourse they want to be with the person that they cherish.

You closed your eyes and tried to visualize the person you want to be with, the one you don't want to be with someone else.

''I...''

''WAIT!'' 

The four of you looked at where the voice came from, it was Leorio. He was actually listening to the whole conversation.

''Come on Y/N, don't be that harsh!'' He said crossing his arms. Leorio shooked his head and looked at you. 

''S-Sorry?'' You blurted out.

''STUPID LEORIO!! SHE WAS ABOUT TO SAY SOMETHING!!'' Killua kicked Leorio's leg.

''OUCH! wait! hear me out'' Leorio said as he rub the leg Killua kicked gently.

Kurapika face palmed and sighed.

''If you're going to say your decision, isn't it a bit too harsh on the other two??'' 

You came into the realization that its harder for you to decide because you can see their facial reaction, you already know your answer but the image of them being sad because of you is just something that you can't take.