Alluka

[Short Update]

''Let me see her nii-chan!!''

''No- STOP!!''

You hear a loud thud after a small knock.

You groaned and opened your eyes. Yawning, you walk towards your door to open it.

''Wha--''

You widened your eyes to have a clearer vision of what's standing in front of you. It was Killua with a little girl. She has the same eyes as killua, but she looked very cheerful and lovable.

Killua sighed, and grabbed the hand of the little girl. ''Sorry for disturbing your sleep Y/N, uh this is my little sister Alluka.''

As killua introduced his little sister, alluka eyes sparkled and jumped on you to hug you tightly, thankfully you didn't fall. You were caught off guard but you just hugged her back.

''You're my big brothers' girl friend right?'' She let go and smiled at you widely.

Killua's face flushed, ''H-Hey we're.. sh..she's not'' He choked out.

"EHHH, but you always talk about her. Y/N this, Y/N that. You even said that she's really weird but you love her very much!!" The younger whined.

Your heart skipped a beat, this isn't healthy, so early in the morning and you already have to deal with your heart.
The silver head grabbed his sister and covered her mouth. "NO DON'T LISTEN TO HER"

You can see Alluka furrowing her eyebrows. You laughed at both of them, must be nice to have a sister, you thought.

''S-Sorry..Y/N'' Killua said scratching the back of his head.

You just hummed and smiled. ''Its fine, you're cute''

Killua's eyes widened and a small blush appeared on his face. Did she just.

''WAIT- NO I MEAN, THE BOTH OF YOU ARE CUTE'' You waved your hand and covered your face to hide your embarrassment.

Alluka giggled ''Nii-chan is so red!''

''No I'm not!''

"why are you guys so loud..." You heard a familiar
voice

It was Gon approaching. ''Eh? Alluka?'' He rubbed his eyes.

''Hehe hello!!'' Alluka waved her hands cheerfully.

''Ehhhh what are you doing here Alluka-chan?'' Gon asked yawning.

Alluka walked towards you and holds your hands. ''I wanted to see my big brothers' girlfriend!'' She cheerfully said.

Killua eyes widened once again. He was too flustered aboutw what's his sister is saying.

''G-Girlfriend?'' Gon and Kurapika asked simultaneously with a shocked expression.

''K-Kurapika?'' You looked at the blondes' direction. ''How long have you been standing there Kurapika?''

''Just now..What does she mean by girlfriend? Y-You're--''

''Yeah! What do you mean Alluka-chan???'' Gon pouted.

''T-That's n---''

Alluka loudly giggles and grabs Killuas hands. ''She's my big brothers' girlfriend! They will hold hands..'' She forced Killua to hold your hands. ''Go on dates..'' And then she pulled the both of you down to her height. ''And then they will kiss!!'' She giggled cutely.

''E-EH?!'' All of you except for Alluka exclaimed. Killua immidiately lets go of your hand and tried to cover his face with his arm. ''T-That's not-'' He stuttered.

You fakely laughed and pats Alluka's head. ''W-Where did you learn all that Alluka-chan?''

''Hmm? I don't know..'' The young girl shrugs.

Kurapika cleared his throat. ''I guess its a misunderstanding then..''

''W-Well yeah..'' You shyly said.

Gon and Kurapika sighed in relief while Killua stayed silent.

''but she will become my big brothers' girlfriend soon!'' Alluka crossed her arms and sticked her tongue out the two boys.

''Stop that Alluka, Let's go, I'll take you home'' Killua said grabbing his little sister.

''NOOOOOOO I WANT TO SPEND TIME WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND!''

While Killua drag his sister away, you waved your hand at the poor girl with a slight smile on your face.

Gon pouted and looked at you, ''I..want to call you my girlfriend too...'' He said a little bit half asleep. ''I'll go back to sleep, see you later Y/N'' He continued turning his back and went to his room.

''Oh..uh..yeah see you later Gon, have a nice sleep'' You just quietly said with a blush on your face.

''Aren't you going back to sleep Y/N?'' Kurapika asked.

You shake your head and smiled ''No...I don't think I can go back to sleep.''

''Do you want to have a walk outside then?'' He calmly offered with a smile.

''Eh?..oh..s-sure!''

-------------------

As I've said on my post, this story is coming to an end! Again thank you for all the readers who stayed with me till the end. I love all of you!!! I know, this book is totally cringey, so I really appreciate those who leave nice comments and all that <3

anyways @_neko_neko_chan you've been commenting nonstop saying you wanted to be notice so uh here it is! Thank you for voting and commenting always ILY <3

I'm sorry for those users that I haven't thanked yet personally like what I did last last year, but keep in mind that I appreciate all of you and thank you so much.