How To Love Yourself pt.3

How To Love Yourself Series

ch.3 SELF-LOVE

(If you have been practicing self-acceptance than this part, will be far from hard.)

Hello again beautiful soul! I saved the best chapter for last because this reminder is what has kept me going, and like before I was reminded by Koi Fresco on YouTube.

What he said will stay with me forever and the words he spoke were...

"You are loved." And I kid you not this is all you need to remember.

There are BILLIONS of people everyday meditating, walking around, sitting down practicing the beauty of love.

They say, "Everything is love." You my friend, are apart of everything. You may not see it or feel it, but there are so many people that love you unconditionally, and if you were to find them, some would sweep the floor of ants to save the little buggers life's and bows in respect with a huge grin just to show you how respected and loved and equal you are in their eyes (me lol.)

You may be having a horrible day, and if you are, just remember that somewhere in the world, someone is meaditating and pouring love out to you for you to catch it!

So if others can love you, unconditionally, non judgementally, and fuffilingly, you can love yourself.

You have no choice anyway lol. Since you're apart of everything and everything is love incarnated in the shapes and form (good or bad) you see everyday, you have no choice but to see your worth, accept yourself, and love yourself. Because I see it and billions do too. Look through the mirror my friend.

I hope you all enjoyed this series!These words have genuinely came out of my heart and I am honored to know that you have read some! I needed to remind some of you about how important you are to this world and I hope in the future we can discuss how important the world is to you because in order to fully love everything, you must live and act through love. This is my opinion though of course but I am thankful of you that have taken it into consideration. please stay tuned to this series, you don't want to miss anthing! Take care you all😚🌍☮☯❤

- You will always be loved by The Matter Project