Chapter 1: Time to Meet

Shelby's POV:

I rush through the streets looking for the one thing I need. A bathroom. Vidcon has just started and I'm already stressing. When I finally find a bathroom I'm overjoyed .

I return to my "group" of friends quickly, which only consists of Liam. The celebration begins in two days and Will and Graser don't get here until tomorrow. Liam waits for me at the park.

"Shelby your back, GREAT! Will just texted me saying he's actually coming a day earlier. His plane lands in half an hour and he needs somewhere to stay because apparently his hotel kicked him out." Liam says sounded casual.

"He can stay at my place I guess. But Gizzy has a friend staying on the couch so Will, will have to sleep on the floor in my room. Also, shouldn't we be heading to the airport?" I say my high pitch voice matches my constant smile.

"Oh gosh! Yeah let's go. You sure you'll be fine with Will on your floor? I just want to make sure before I text him back." Liam says with his eyebrow raised.

"Yeah it'll be fine. Will is chill. Its only for like a week right?" I ask as we walk to my car.

"Yeah. So I'll text him all the details and such. Race you to your car?" Liam says as he sprints towards my car.

"JOKES ON YOU! ITS LOCKED SO EITHER WAY I WIN!" I say as I casually walk towards my car, hop in, and drive to the airport.

--------------------------------------

Authors Note: Hey guys! Tell me if I should continue on. I honestly ship Will and Shelby so much. They're my otp.

I'll probably write the next part soon anyways and don't worry the chapters might get longer.

Bye, <3