Chapter 2: Us?!

Shelby's POV:

We pull up to the airport.  I'm getting kind of anxious about this situation and I don't know why. I step out of the car and glacé around. Standing over in a corner is a familiar face.

"Shelby!" Will says as he runs over and greets me with a hug.

"Will!" I exclaim as I hug him back without thinking.

"Thank you so much for letting me stay at yours! I cant thank believe you would do this for me!" He says squeezing me hard, but yet still applying no pressure.

"Will I would do anything for you. You don't have to thank me." I blurt without thinking.

Will pulls back and looks at my eyes. Then, he smiles. He swiftly grabs my arm and races me to my car.

"Wow you two seemed to be pretty 'friendly' out there," Liam says as we enter the car. "And I'm talking about the more then friendly kind." He finishes with a laugh.

"US?!" Will and I exclaim simultaneously.

I drop Liam off and start to drive back to my house.

"Sooooo...." Will says hiding a smirk.

"Sooooo...." I respond.

"What Liam said earlier, what was your reaction, more so what went through your mind?" He asks gazing out the window.

"Well, I thought it was kind of weird. But I guess from his angle it might've looked like we were doing more then just hugging. Why do you care so much?" I say with a grin.

"Oh no reason. I was just curious. Hah...uhmm...so I'm sleeping on your floor?" He says trying to get me off the previous conversation.

"Yeah. If it gets uncomfortable let me know. I'll try and get you an air mattress or worse case scenario you'll have to sleep on my bed." I say the last part without thinking. 

Will nods his head then mumbles something about what I said under his breath.

Us, I think to myself. I think about it the rest of the drive. By the time I pulled up by my apartment, I decided 'us' isn't such a bad idea.

--------------------------

So there is chapter 2. I'm going to try to write one every day or every other. I'm enjoying how this is going so far, and I hope you are too. 

Bye, <3