Chapter 6: Screeching?!

Will's POV:

I wake up to a screech....

Shelby sits at her desk screaming.

"Shelby what's wrong?" I get up and rush to her side.

"Relax Will I'm just recording a video. I'm sorry to wake you I just started freaking out." She says while laughing.

"Why are you freaking out?" I ask.

"One Life SMP. Exactly how it sounds. I just nearly died and I started freaking out." She continues to laugh.

(A/N hah! Not what you were expecting. It's probably less then what you expected)

I notice she has a face cam running. If she includes this her viewers would be able to see me sleeping in her bed and rushing to her side. Oh well...

Shelby's POV:

I finish my recording pretty quickly. I feel bad about waking Will up, but I'll make it up to him.

I walk into the kitchen and start to make breakfast. I wasn't planning on making much. Just some eggs.

"Need any help?" Will says as he walk into the kitchen.

"I don't think so." I feel my cheeks start to turn red.

"Well I'm just going to sit here and enjoy the view." He starts to stare at me.

"Am I the view? That's a new pick up line, never heard it." I smile.

"Well I mean, yeah look at yourself." Will grins.

"Thanks." I blush as I set the plate in front of him.

Will starts to eat and so do I. When we're both half way done, Will slides his arm around my waist. My face instantly burns red. Will's face has a smirk on it.

Will's POV:

Shelby and I spend the rest of the day doing IRL videos and watching movies.

When it begins to turn dark we decide to go hiking. Odd I know hiking in the dark. But Shelby said she wanted to take me somewhere.

We start to climb, walk and run after each other as we hike up he trail. Nobody's hiking right now. It makes sense though, the sun is nearly about to set.

All the sudden Shelby goes off the trail and starts to climb a tree. I follow her up without a doubt. She reaches the top of the tree where a small treehouse sits. I pull myself in after her.

"Shelby where are we going?" I ask.

"You'll see." She says as she pulls me out a door in the treehouse onto a large branch.

This branch runs from the edge of the treehouse to the side of a large rock hill.

"Be careful." She says as she skips across the branch.

"Wow Shelby! I didn't know you were this adventurous." I smile as I hop of the branch onto the hill.

"We've all got traits don't we?" She smirks as she pulls me to the edge of the hill where she sits down and dangles her legs off the edge.

We sit in silence and start to watch the sun set. It's a beautiful night tonight. Almost as beautiful as Shelby.

Without thinking I start to move my lips towards Shelby's. She does the same.

Right when I'm about to reach in for the kiss.......

-----------------------
A/N: Sorry for not writing in awhile! I'm going to try and get one out every three days or less. I've been quite busy. Sorry this is a short chapter I had to squeeze it in since I promised I'd get one out.

Q: Did anyone else start freaking out when Shelby and Will were on a team for the whisper challenge on Will's channel.

Bye, <3