Chapter 5: The Questions?

Wills POV:

So last night I was stupid and fell asleep with my arm around Shelby. This morning Gizzy came in and started fangirling. I honestly didn't mind though.

Shelby went to the bathroom to get dressed so I quickly changed while she was gone.

Shelby came back in and I stopped and stared. She was wearing the a romper and she looked adorable.

"Is there something wrong?" Shelby says confused.

"No I was just admiring how gorgeous you are." As soon as the words come out of my mouth my face turns bright red.

Shelby lets out a giggle and comes over to hug me. I pull her into a hug and I can't help, but twist her hair while doing so.

I walk out to her living room and sit on the couch. I left Shelby in her room to record a video.

"Will come say hi on the face cam." Shelby tells.

"Okay, okay. I'm coming." I say with a smile.

I walk into the room and sitting next to her is another chair. I sit in it and look at the camera.

"Hello!" I smile at the camera.

"Well Will. You've volunteered to help me with a Q and A. Thanks so much." Shelby says with a giggle.

"Volunteer? I don't remember volunteering." I say confused.

"You volunteered by sitting in this chair." Shelby says with a smirk.

"Okay then give me your phone so I can look at the questions." I say with a slight eye roll followed by a laugh.

"Okay first question. Do you miss your hometown?" I read off the phone.

"Yeah sometimes. I mostly miss all my friends and family." Shelby replies.

"Okay, when are you going to get a boyfriend?" I read off the next question and start laughing.

"Hah hah! Will is that an actual question?" She rolls her eyes.

"Yeah look!" I say through laughs.

"Okay fine. This will sound cheesy, but when the right guy comes around. Just a little heads up. I think he's all ready come around." Shelby says with a giggle.

A million thoughts race through my head when she says that. Is it me? Is it not me? Mostly those two questions.

I ask Shelby more questions for another 20 minutes. We laugh and smile at her answers and the questions. Most of the footage will have to be cut out because it's really weird. 

She shuts off the camera and I decide to ask her the question that's been on my mind for a while.

"So who's the guy that's come around?" I ask.

"Well funny thing he's in L.A right now. He's one of my friends." She says as she attempts to hide her blush.

I think Shelby likes me. I think I'm the guy she's talking about.

I leave her room and let her edit the footage in peace. By the time she's done it's nearly time for dinner.

"Hey Will, want to go get food?" Shelby steps out of her room.

"Yeah sure. Anyplace in mind?" I ask.

"I was thinking something along the lines of sushi." She says with a laugh.

"Fine by me. Let's go." A smile spreads on my face.

We walk to a sushi place down the block from her apartment. When we get in we order and sit at a table for two.

"So Shelby want to tell me who the guy is?" I ask hoping I'd catch her off guard.

"Only if you tell me why you had your arm around me last night." She says with a smirk.

"Alright how about this. We both say our answers on three." I say.

"Deal." Shelby agrees.

I start the countdown. I know it seemed rude to do this, but I'm not going to answer I have to know if she likes me before I tell her I like her.

The countdown ends. Shelby gives her answer....

"His name is William and he's sitting across from me." Shelby says.

She gasps as she realizes I didn't say my answer.

"Sorry Shelby..." I start to say. "I had to know if you liked me before I told you this."

Shelby leans in closer to hear me better.

"I like I girl named Shelby and she's sitting across from me." I smirk and Shelby starts to laugh.

We sit there and laugh together. A weird reaction to just admitting our feelings I know. But it was hilarious.

We ate our food and walked back to Shelby's house hand in hand.

When we walked through the door I was grateful Gizzy was nowhere to be seen. I didn't want to be the cause of a scene.

Shelby pulls me to her room. She releases my hand when she walks through her door.

"Sooo..." Shelby laughs.

"Sooo..." I say mimicking her.

"Want to watch a Netflix movie or something?" Shelby asks.

"Only if it's horror. For obvious reasons." I say with a laugh.

"Hah! If you want me to hold you during a movie I can do so while we watch a comedy. I'm not going to be doing cheesy things." Shelby laughs.

"Alright deal." I laugh with her.

I grab Shelby's hand and pull her to the living room. I flip on her tv and she picks a movie. The whole time she has her arms wrapped around me and her head on my shoulder.

She soon falls asleep on my shoulder and I carry her to her room and set her on the bed. I figure it'd be fine if I slept on the bed again so I do.

Yet again, I wrap my arm around Shelby and I fall asleep.

I wake up to a screech....

DISCLAIMER: Lets get some comments saying what should happen next. My creative flow has been plugged up so I made a cheesy chapter.

-------------------

Byeeeee, <3