ᘔEᖇO | ᑭᖇEᖴᗩᑕE

c r σ s s í n g  σ c є α n s

Thank you so much, Aimee21x for this beautiful banner

Thank you so much, Aimee21x for this beautiful banner. It is so gorgeous. ♥

She felt his hand on her shoulder, but she didn't turn to face him. Instead she pressed closer to the railing, as if she would like to fall over, but his grip was firm, and he turned her to face him. Her eyes fluttered open.

The look on his face was unreadable. His eyes no longer held the sparkle that she once loved. "You have done a very noble thing. I couldn't have cared for her the way you did. You have sacrificed your own wants and needs for someone else." Boldly, he took her hand and kissed it. His kiss lingered, and a flush crept up her neck to her cheeks. His eyes dared her to pull away, and according to proper etiquette, she did, although every nerve in her being was screaming for her to lunge into his arms.

She turned away to hide the tears that had sprang to her eyes, and she stared out to sea, fixing her gaze on a tiny point on the horizon. "She would see you now, but I won't have you upsetting her." She paused. "I am sorry if I have caused you more trouble than necessary."

He put his finger under her chin, and at his tender touch, two tears escaped her hold and slid down her face. He pulled her face closer to his, and gently kissed her tears. His breath was cool on her face as it dried her tears, and for those brief moments she allowed herself to pretend that she was someone else. His lips were as soft as she had imagined them, but she pulled away. "Don't," she pleaded. "I can't bear it. Go to her."

"You are a beautiful young woman, and someday you will make someone very happy." he said, smiling at her.

She was hurt. She wanted nothing more than to be alone so that she could sob without anyone hearing her. She turned to flee, but he grabbed her arm, and she gave a small cry as more tears escaped from her eyes. She unleashed the power of her broken stare on his face, and her eyes told him everything he needed to know. Reluctantly he released her, and she fled to the safety of the cabins.

 Reluctantly he released her, and she fled to the safety of the cabins

DATE STARTED: 1/07/2017
DATE FINISHED: 1/08/2017

Thank you to all of you, who have supported me from the start and who will support me till the end. It would not have been possible without you guys. ♥