Chapter 2: Hello Team

A man walked over to Jack. He looked down at him. Blue eyes met blue eyes and bright blond hair. He had some facial hair and a dark blue diamond on his chest plate that covered his whole torso but not his arms. His arms had pads on them and he had a ring with a symbol that looked like his gauntlets on it. He had shorter boots than Jack and they didn't lace up. His jeans were blue and he had three different belts on. His gloves only covered two fingers. "You okay bro?" He asked with a Swedish accent. Jack nodded. The other guy held out his hand to help Jack up. Jack took his hand and stood up. "Uh... thanks for the help, I really needed it." Jack said. The guy nodded and smiled, "No problem bro! I'm Felix by the way." Jack smiled "I'm Jack!" They shook hands then Felix looked like he just realized something. "You're Jack? Like Jack McLoughlin!?" Jack was shocked as well. "Yeah... how did you...?" Felix laughed. "Oh my god! I found you! You were on your way to team 12371712 weren't you!?" Jack nodded and said. "Yeah actually I was! Are you on that team?" Felix smiled proudly and put his fist over his heart "You're looking at the leader bro!" Jack laughed, "No way! Really!?" They both laughed excitedly. "I'll show you the way and introduce you to the rest of the team!" He said then he turned around and muttered something about someone who'd better not be fused.

They walked together and talked about what they do as a team but not who is on the team. Felix said he wanted it to be a surprise. Apparently there were only six of them so they could never do any real missions but now they have seven and they'll get their first mission in about a month. Which should be enough time to meet everyone and spar a little bit to get used to each other. Felix led him to a tall white building. "Welcome to base 12371712! Where our team lives!" Then a loud thump is heard and Felix looks up angrily. "Those assholes..." He mutters and storms in the doors with Jack following.

When they make it to the top floor Felix walks inside and crosses his arms. "GUYS OUR NEW MEMBER IS HERE SO GET OVER HERE BEFORE I BROFIST YOUR ASSES TO THE MOON!!" He shouted, making Jack jump a little. Then a guy in a white mask and a T-shirt and pajama pants walked in. His mask covered his whole face and the mask had a blank expression and one curl of black hair on top. His white hair was a mess behind the mask. He glanced over at Felix and sat on the couch, "Hi there, I'm Cry." He said then he pulled out his phone and started scrolling.

Then there was a loud thump then a very very tall man (like, 8 feet tall kinda tall) with black hair with brown and bright red highlights ran through the room. There was a pink mustache on his face and his boots were glowing red. His eyes were two different shades. And behind him was a man with a beard and a bear hat with glowing orange eyes and fangs looking very angry. "You two are dead!" The guy in the bear hat yelled at the other guy. The mustache man pulled out a pink katakana that faded to red. "Come and get it Morrison!" He said. His voice was distorted and sounded very deep. The 'Morrison' guy ran at the other guy and punched him in the face.

Felix rolled his eyes, kissed the ring on his fist together and pounded his fists together to summon his gauntlets. He punched the ground, causing a loud bang and a rumble. Everyone stopped and someone poked their head out of a door and pulled off a pair of purple headphones. "Ken Calm down! You two unfuse! And Bob get in here!" Felix said angrily. The guy with headphones stepped into the room, he was tall and chubby with glasses and a purple shirt on. He sat next to Cry, as Ken's eyes turned dark brown. The tall mustache guy started to glow pink and red until he split in half into a tall guy with almost no hair but a little facial hair and a red shirt, and a short guy with black fluffy hair and glasses with a red flannel on. Felix smiled. "Thank you, now everyone this is Jack." He gestured to Jack. "Um, hi?" Jack said as he waved a little. Bob and the red shirt guy waved back. Cry spoke up, "let's all introduce ourselves for Jack so we don't seem like strangers and you two need to apologize to Ken." The two people that were fused rolled their eyes and stood up. Bob smiled at Jack "I'm Bob Muyskens." Then Ken kinda waved and took off his bear hat, "I'm Ken Morrison, it's nice to finally meet you." He said. The guy with the black hair nodded, "I'm Mark Fischbach." then the last guy waved "I'm Wade Barnes!" He said with a smile. Mark and Wade looked over at Ken and muttered some sort of apology that Ken took.