Chapter 3: Jacksepti-what?

"Alrighty then!" Felix said, clapping his hands together to get everyone's attention. They were all sitting in the middle of a big white room. "Jack, this is the training room, it's where we practice fuseing and using our weapons and all the team effort stuff!" Felix explained. Jack nodded and looked around, it was empty. Wade raised his hand "I have a suggestion!" He stated excitedly. Everyone looked over at him and Cry gestured for him to share the idea. "Why don't we choose code names for each other?" He suggested. Mark started laughing "Will 'Tall and clumsy bitch' count for Wade?" Wade fake pouted and Bob starting laughing with Mark. Felix shook his head "Only if 'Short asshole' counts for you." Felix said and started laughing with the other three.

Cry chuckled and shook his head "Okay guys let's actually think on this one because that's a smart idea." Everyone nodded and the laughter died down a little. Felix stood up "I know mine!" He said smiling. Everyone looked up at him. "Call me Pewdiepie! Or Pewds for short." He said raising his fist in the air. Ken looked confused "Where did you get that name?" Felix shrugged and sat back down. Cry shrugged "Just call me Cry." He stated. Mark booed him. Ken spoke up again "Well if our theme is stupidity, then I'll be... CinnamonToastKen." Felix laughed again. "You thought Pewdiepie was bad then you chose a name like that!?" Ken crossed his arms. "Well whatever I think it fits." He said. Mark raised his arm excitedly "I've got one for myself! How about Markiplier?" Wade scoffed "How original Mark..." Mark glared over at Wade "I bet you ten bucks its better then whatever you come up with." Wade nodded "Deal." He stated and they shook hands. Bob smiled "I'll just go with Muyskerm." Wade smiled. "I've got one!" Mark crossed his arms and smirked. "LordMinion777, or without the sevens." Mark burst out laughing. He fell back and rolled on the floor laughing. Wade crossed his arm and huffed angrily "That's all I can think of okay?" He said. Mark didn't stop laughing, it actually made him laugh harder.

After Mark calmed down a little and teased Wade a bit more, everyone looked over at Jack. He was confused until he realized he didn't choose a name yet. His face turned red and he chuckled nervously. "Um... I'm kinda afraid of choosin' a name based on the other reactions." He admitted. Mark patted his shoulder "As long as it's not as bad as 'LordGayWad777' over there then you'll be fine, plus you're new and we're not all assholes so yeah!" Jack looked up at Mark and Mark smiled brightly back at him. Mark's hand left Jack's shoulder and Jack looked down to concentrate on a name.

He wanted something that will sound good and strong, but also cool and memorable. Something to identify with his weapon or color or something? Hmm... Jack... And a little green eyeball shield... Oh! How about-
"Jacksepticeye" he said out loud in a dull and random sort of way. Wade smiled "I think that's probably one of the best code names out of all of us." Mark nodded.

Cry cleared his throat "So we have Pewdiepie, CinnamonToastKen, Cry, Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, Muyskerm, and LordMinion?" Felix nodded. "Glad that's situated! Now we can get on with the fun stuff and showing off our weapons and stuff! We should probably go from the person who's been here the longest to the most recent, just for the surprise effect." Ken nodded then looked at his phone. "But it's late and I bet Jack has had enough of the shit show that is first days so maybe we should show him around then go to bed." Ken said after seeing the time. Cry yawned and nodded. "I'll show him around." Bob said and stood up. Everyone else stood up and walked out except for Bob and Jack.

Bob showed Jack the Kitchen, the 'cave' which was just a room with a bunch of different video games and consoles and computers for all of them. He also showed him the bathrooms and a library, a pool (it wasn't in the library you nerds [10 points for whoever guesses the reference]). The bedrooms were last. Jack's room was between Ken's and Mark's room. His room was empty except for a bed and a dresser, but he'd change that one day. Without even bothering to change, Jack flopped in bed and fell asleep.