Chapter 5: Of Rockets and Friends

After all of the complements from the other teammates, they decided it was time to eat. Apparently they all cooked in shifts and today it was Ken's turn. He groaned in annoyance and walked to the kitchen while everyone else sat around in the living room. Mark flopped on the couch next to Jack and leaned close to him. Jack looked over at Mark confused. "Hey, wanna go play Rocket League with me?" Mark asked in a whisper. Jack was still confused "uh... sure?" He said, very unsure of his answer. "Haha! Sweet, C'mon!" Mark said excitedly and basically dragged Jack to "the cave".

Mark sat at a computer that already had the game ready to go and the one next to it was on as well. Jack sat next to Mark and put in his old username. "Booper Dooper?" Mark asked. Jack smiled "It's better than Bumbum." Mark mumbled something annoyed and looked back at the computer.
They played on the same team for the first few rounds and they lost three times, but they won twice. Then Mark decided that it would be fun if they played against each other.

"Oh suck my ass Mark!" Jack yelled, "you screwed up my shot!" Mark just laughed evilly. But Jack rammed his little car into Mark's and pushed him far from the ball and Jack's team scored. "You bitch!" Mark yelled and swatted at Jack with his left arm. Jack laughed "Karma's an asshole, but she's a fair asshole!"

After a few "heated battles" between the two, Ken called out that lunch was ready. The two gamers ran to the kitchen and there was a bunch of grilled cheese sandwiches stacked on a plate. "Really Ken? Grilled cheese?" Felix asked. Ken shrugged "I'm lazy and it's easy to make." Cry nodded and took a bite of his sandwich. Wade sat by Mark and Jack. "So what were you guys yelling about?" Wade asked. Mark just simply said "Rocket League." Wade nodded and started to eat his sandwich.