Truths part 1

Okay guys, I know that its been more then 3 days but I have things that come up, so the 3 days thing wont work. So if there's not an update for a while don't worry because I'll make a different promise. If it takes me a while to update I will update at least to chapters when finally do update. Anyways I hope you under stand.

Disclaimer I don't own Naruto no matter how much I wish I did.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I woke up early that day, my parents had a mission and I didn't want to have someone waching us again. So before my parents could make the phone call I made them breakfast and had the dishes I cooked with washed. I begged until they had to leave, and they agreed. So for one week I was in charge of keeping Saki safe. We had a lot of fun that week... going to the park and meeting new people. I remember one man who we met on the second day said "Little girls shouldn't walk around all alone." The thing is I can't remember his face, no matter how hard I try to. Then in the middle of the week Saki wondered off. I was so scared. I started looking around, finally the only places left to look were two clan compounds. To say I wasn't worried to walk up to two super important places is like saying losing someone you love doesn't hurt. I quickly went with the closest one, which just so happened to have people with lavender pupless eyes, and many of them had green seals on their heads, or something covering their foreheads. It didn't take long for someone to notice me, I kinda walked right into him. I looked up to see a boy about a year older then me with hair a little longer then mine standing up and glaring at me.

"H-hello, my n-name is S-Sakura H-Haruno...." I stuttered out.

"Hn, I don't believe I asked you." The boy snapped back.

"Oh, well I'm sorry for running into you,bu-"

"What are you doing here?" He questioned very rudely.

"O-oh, I'm looking for my little sister S-Saki. She looks a-a lot like m-me and I was j-just wondering i-if you h-have seen her," I stuttered out under his glare.

"No, go awa-"

"'Kura-nee!" A voice shouted out. I looked around for the owner of it because it sounded a lot like Saki and found her walking with a really pretty girl. She looked about my age with short blue/black/purple hair and matching lavender eyes. She also looked very shy and scared.

"H-hello, m-my n-n-name i-is H-Hinata Hyuga a-and I-I'm G-guessing t-that S-Saki-c-chan i-is y-your l-little s-sister." She quietly stuttered out.

"Yes, and thank you so much Hinata-chan for watching her," I said to Hinata. Then I turned to Saki, "don't you ever leave like that again. Do you know how scared I was? If you weren't here the only other place for me to look would have been the Uchiha compound and then after that I would have had to go to the hokage." I scolded her.

"I is sowy 'Kura-nee!" Saki cried out in her 3 year old voice. I bent down to her eye level and kissed her forehead. She hugged me, and I picked her up. I could feel her starting to fall to sleep. I turned back to hinata and the boy and bowed.

"Thank you again Hinata-chan," I said still bowing. When I finished my bow Hinata was smiling at me.

"Oh, Sakura-chan you can j-just c-call m-me H-Hinata," she said with a small stutter at the end.

"Ok then Hinata you call me Sakura, and I hope we can hang out sometime. You seem like a really nice person!" I said smiling up at her. She nodded and I turned around to leave. "Oh, and I hope to find out the boys name sometime," I shouted over my shoulder.

The rest of the week was fun, I met the rest of my friends, or the nine ginin that graduated with me, and finally figured out the boys name. It was fun playing with the two Hyugas, tho the boy didn't really play much I had a special bond with the both of them. Then finally Sunday came, and our parents were going to be home soon. I was rushing around the house trying to make it perfect, and Saki was having a tea party in the kitchen. Suddenly I heard a crash and someone start to scream. I ran to the kitchen to see a man holding Saki. Her face was all blue and she had tears coming down her face. The look of fear in her eyes before she passed out was so much. The last thing I remember was the man laughing. Then everything happened so fast. I saw red all over and heard our parents shouting, then everything went black. I woke up a few days latter and everything that happened to me came back. I started to shut people out and work even more on my training. I remember Hinata and the boy coming over a lot and forcing me back into bed. I also remember yelling at the doctors. I felt so weak. Finally when they let me go after making sure I was 'fully' okay it was time to start the academy to start up again. I knew the boy wouldn't be in my class because he was a year ahead but I also didn't care. If people you love and care for just get taken away, I thought I wouldn't love or care for anyone anymore. I ended up having to go back to the hospital when I wouldn't stop screaming at night, and I almost dyed my hair, but two Hyugas' wouldn't let me. I was so happy that they stopped me, and even happier that they still cared. Well, at least I knew Hinata cared. The boy I wasn't so sure about, but he was my sparing partner and he won every time. I made a vow to beat him one day, then when we finally got put on teams I was worried. After that more things started happening. My teams mission to the wave where I was still thought of as weak, then the chunin exams. My fight with Saki, being teamed up with you guys, and then coming to a sleepover." I finished with tears in my eyes. I had turned my head Neji's and Hinata's way when they Hyuga's came in and just stared at the wall behind them. Of course I didn't tell them what my true strength is or what I did after they stopped searching for Saki. I thought that those would be stories for another time. Then I feel someone hug me. I break out of my trance and see Hinata and Ten Ten hugging me. Then I look at Shikamaru who actually sat up to listen. That almost never happens, then he stood up and sat next to me mumbling a 'Troublesome'I knew this was his way of comforting. Finally I looked at Neji, who had a look of sadness in his eye.I forgot that they knew Saki too. I forgot she would come with me to the Hyugas. I didn't think about the other people around me. I finally let all the tears I had been holding in out, and the just hugged me. They let me be weak, if only this once. They let me be a 12 year old girl.

??? Pov

"So the girl does cry? Interesting. Did she look at anyone in any kind of way saying that she truly cares about them?"

"Yes sir, She looked at Hyuga Neji and Hyuga Hinata while she was telling them the story."

"How about after?"

"Her friends hugged her sir, but she kept looking at the Hyuga boy."

"Very interesting. Get me as much information as you can on their relationship."

"Yes sir,"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys liked this chapter, and the next one will be up VERY soon. please R & R. Love ya all!