Truths part 2

Okay guys, before I start this next part I want to think SokoNara for some ideas that will be coming up, and also for the help with editing some if not all of my other chapters. SokoNara is/was a great help and actually did help me through some writers block. Also, I'm going to change it to where Sakura's parents were still in the house when it was destroyed so they died, and that Sakura and Shikamaru knew eachother as kids, but after she met the Hyuga's. Going off that Shikamaru didn't know about Saki, but he and Sakura were once close, and will be again. Also, some characters that I made up will be in this chapter.

Disclaimer I don't own Naruto

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I watched as Neji got up and left the room, then I watched as Sakura gently pushed the girls away and fallowed him. I had quickly put together the facts that Neji as the boy that Sakura was talking about, and also that there was more that she wasn't telling us. But I couldn't make her tell us everything. 

"Hey Shikamaru," I turned to the voice that belonged to Ten Ten.

"Yeah?" I asked a little confused about why she was suddenly talking to me.

"You are pretty close to Sakura, right?" She asked with a glint of hope in her eye. I gave her a why do you want to know look, and she just smiled. Then Hinata spoke up.

"Ten Ten don't start questioning Shikmaru." She said quietly.

"But Hinata! I just want to know if he knows something that Sakura might have left out." Ten Ten whined. I sighed and went to go back to sleep. But not long after someone started poking me. At first I just ignored it, but then the poking just wouldn't stop. Finally I opened my eye to see Ten Ten poking me and Henata bright red. 

"What?" I asked clearly annoyed.

"I want to know more about Sakura and I know you know something!" Ten Ten shouted.

"Its not my place to tell, but she is out in the hall with Neji, I'm sure you could find out something if you just listen." I lazily said.

"Good idea Shikamaru!" Ten Ten shouted and ran up to the door, Hinata close behind. They both sat there listening. I sighed again and just went back to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sakura POV

In the hall- when Ten Ten and Hinata start Listening

"I know Neji-kun, but..."

"Sakura you know what happened last time.."

"But Neji this time will be different we have Ten Ten, Shikamaru, and Hinata too!" 

"Sakura we had a lot of people helping last time, and that's not the problem." Neji whisper yelled back turning just a little more away from me. 

"NEJI! If that's not the problem... then what was?" I questioned, grabbing his hand. He turned to me gave a small smile and whispered into my ear "You got greatly injured and almost died." I looked up into his lavender eyes and almost cried. I hugged Neji and said, "I'm stronger now... and so are you. We can protect eachother." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

??? POV

"Yashimo sir," I whispered over the transmitter. 

"Yes Yama?" My boss questioned.

"The Hyuga and Sakura seem to have had a very important history and it seems there biggest fears are losing eachother." I answered back.

"Good job, figure out what happened and then report back."

"Yes sir!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay guys, I know that it was a really short chapter, but I'm still in writers block, and I've been really busy. Also, it is currently 4:00 am and I'm extremely tiered. More about what happened between Neji and Sakura will be in the next chapter, please comment it really makes my day when you do. Love ya all!