Chat 6

"I have a question for both you and Cas, do either of you have a relationship or have a crush? If so would you share with who?" A fan asked the unexpected question.

"Uh, well I'm in a relationship with Jo over there-" Charlie stood from her chair, pointing to the female in the crowd, "and Cas here does have a current crush."

"Charlie.." Cas lowered to mic, shooting his friend a look.

"This is the perfect opportunity, Cas." Charlie whispered, smiling to the crowd.

"I don't want to do it this way-"

"Cas, is that true?"

Cas sighed before raising the mic, "yes it is-"

"You don't have to reveal who he is, we'd understand."

"Thank you, Jess." Cas felt relief wash over him before Charlie quickly stood up.

"That was the last question! We'll see you guys tomorrow!" They got up, waving to their fans

-----

It was time for Cas and Deans panel, they'd been answering questions, messing around, some people even asked them is Destiel was real.

It was near the end of the panel when Charlie ran on the stage, "I'm gonna pick this up. His crush is De-"

"Charlie!" Cas tackled the redhead to the ground, knocking the mic away from her.

"I'm sorry, Cas." Charlie had full good intentions but this wasn't exactly her best plan, "Dean Winchester! It's Dean Win-mmpf-" she started to holler but was muffled by Cas' hand over her mouth. Charlie wasn't sure anyone heard her but by the look she saw on Deans face definitely changed her mind.

"I'm sorry guys, I'm leaving the panel early. Dean can finish it." Cas growled, making his way toward the backstage area. Sam was there in an instant, enveloping Cas in a tight hug.

"Do you want me to take you back to the hotel?" Sam whispered. Of course Sam had found out and Cas wasn't surprised that he had. He just nodded his head against Sam's shoulder as he slowly led him out the exit door in the back. Cas sure as hell didn't want to meet Dean again, not like this.

------

"I can't believe she did that!" Cas angrily paced around the room. Sam had decided to stay back and sit with Cas, the others finding replacements for both of them.

"I know, she had good intentions but this wasn't the best way to announce something like that." Sam winced, thinking how awkward everyone was feeling at the moment. "I told Jo to give her a scowling."

Cas groaned, "I have to forgive her though. Charlie's my best friend, and I did say she could punch me. I didn't say how."

"I still don't think that was a good way to out someone of their crush." Sam was sitting on Gabe's bed, watching Cas pace around while ranting.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door that made Cas jump.

"I am not here." Cas walked into the bathroom and shut the door quietly as Sam opened the room door.

"Oh, hey Dean." Sam gave his older brother a soft smile.

"Is Cas here? I need to speak with him." Dean looked around the room and Sam nodded toward the bathroom door.

"Go easy on him." Sam whispered, patting his brothers shoulder before walking out to find everyone gathered around.

--
"Cas?" Dean knocked at the door, Cas opening it.

"Sam- oh, nope not having this conversation." Cas tried to shut the door but Dean held it open.

"Yes we are."