Chat 20

"Sammy, I don't wanna leave." Deans voice cracked.

"I know- Dean, believe me, I know. But you gotta wake up." Sam pulled his brother into a hug, "this is why I asked if we could go to the diner."

"I don't wanna go back. Not without Cas, Charlie, Kevin-"

"Dean.." Sam tightened his hug.

"I know.. How'd you get in here?"

"African Dream Root." Sam let go as they got into Baby.

----

"So, you're sure you're okay Sam?" Gabriel asked, looking to his side.

They'd gone to the diner and gotten a table. Gabriel on Sam's left, Charlie on Sam's right, Kevin next to Charlie, Dean and Cas next to Sam and Kevin.

"Yeah I'm fine. I was a bit disoriented from a nap I had." Sam lied right through his teeth.

"Good." Gabriel pecked Sam's lips and Sam wanted more than that. He missed Gabriel, no matter how much he hated to admit it. He almost whimpered.

Their dinner was mostly them talking and telling random stories until it came time to leave.

The Winchesters hugged all their friends like there was no tomorrow, technically there wasn't, but when it came down to Dean and Cas; Dean slammed his lips onto Castiels and pulled him close, Sam and Gabe followed suit.

"Aww," Charlie smiled lovingly at the two couples.

When Sam and Dean reluctantly let go of their 'boyfriends', Dean pulled out a knife.

"Dean?" Cas stared at the knife then back to his boyfriend.

"Okay, when you wake up so should I." Sam said putting a hand on his brothers shoulder.

"Sam, Dean, what's going on?" Gabriel looked between the group.

"It was nice seeing you guys again." Dean whimpered, wiping the tears from his eyes before he raised the knife.

"Dean, no!" Cas went to stop him but Dean slammed the knife into his lower abdomen.

"DEAN!" Was the last thing he heard.