Chat 15

"Dean, I'm fine." Sam stated for the thousandth time that day. They'd been in the hospital for a total of six hours, Sam was rushed to the E.R and they removed the bullet, he was fine but, that didn't stop Dean from worrying.

"Are you sure?" Dean asked for about the thousandth time. They knew the others would be arriving soon. Bobby walked back into the room.

"Did he pick up?" Sam found himself asking, eyes glimmering with hope.

"I'm sorry boys, he didn't pick up. I left a voicemail though." Bobby sat down in a chair that was placed near the hospital bed, Dean in the chair next to him.

Dean couldn't help but feel angry toward his supposed 'father.' A father was supposed to be there for you in your time of need. Not John though, at least they had Bobby.

"'S okay," Sam mumbled before the door was basically thrown open, making everyone snapping their heads toward the door.

"Sam!" Gabriel shuffled past everyone, walking rather quickly to the side of the bed opposite to Dean. Gabe enveloped Sam in a soft hug, the others following suit.

"Are you okay?" Cas asked from the foot of the bed, Sam nodded and gave him a small smile.

"Yeah I'm okay, Cas." Sam shot everyone else a small smile, "I got stitches- is it bad I'm hoping for a scar out of this?"

"Yes, that's insane." Kevin chuckled while he pulled up a chair, along with everyone else.

"Well, at least it'll be a cool story to tell my kids." Sam chuckled as well, holding Gabriel's hand.

"Ew you guys are gross," Cas scoffed before laughing.

"Don't diss my OTP, Castiel." Charlie gave him a playful glare.

"I thought we were your OTP," Dean gestured to himself and Cas.

"You are, just Sabriel deserves more love." Charlie smiled.

"Wow, okay!" Cas placed a hand over his heart, "I'm offended."

Once they all settled down, Cas finally pulling up a chair beside Dean, Gabriel kissed Sam's hand. Because they're grossly in love and who doesn't want a Gabe in their life????

"So what did happen?" Gabriel asked, everyone out their phones away so they could listen to the story.

"Before you tell the story- you guys are welcome to stay the night but since I'm assuming we'll have company over after you get out I'm gonna head to the house and clean it up a bit." Bobby ruffled Sam's hair before making his way out of the room.

"Bye Bobby!" Everyone said in unison, quickly turning their attention back to Sam and Dean.

"Short version? Bobby was about to get shot so Sam thought it'd be a great idea to throw himself in front of him." Dean sighed, sure he was proud of Sam but hell, that whole situation scared the fuck out of him.

"I saved his ass." Sam rolled his eyes, "long version-" he continued to tell the whole story and everyone seemed to be proud of him after getting a punch to the shoulder from Gabriel. "But I'm fine."

"Thank god." Dean muttered. Cas took his hand and laced their fingers together, rubbing soothing circles on his thumb with his thumb. Dean appreciated the act and gave him a soft smile.

"I'm sorry but can someone capture this moment forever?" Kevin pointed to the Destiel moment happening directly across from them.

"Hah hah." Cas laughed sarcastically, "When do you get out?"

"Tomorrow at two I think." Sam took his hand from Gabe to fix his hair, immediately giving his hand back. It was practically owned by Gabriel, might as well write 'property of Gabriel Novak' in big bold letters across the top of his hand.

"Yeah," Dean looked around the plain white room, the only splash of color being the blue sheet draped over Sam's legs. "How long do you plan on staying with us?"

"A week for me and Kev. I gotta go visit Jo while I'm around and Kevin wants to visit his high school girlfriend." Charlie answered in a mocking tone, "I don't think it's his girlfriend, I think it's some guilty pleasure activity he doesn't tell us about."

"Shut up, Charlie." Kevin rolled his eyes, "I am going to visit my old high school girlfriend because she wanted to see me while I was in town." Kevin used to live in South Dakota but Charlie needed an apartment mate in Topeka so he decided to move in with her.

"Hey Sam, isn't Jo basically your guys sister?" Charlie looked up from her phone.

"Yeah, considering Bobby and Ellen got married like two years ago, that'd make her our step sister." Sam looked like he was in lost in his thoughts but everyone turned their attention to Destiel, who both happened to be passed out in their chairs, Cas's head resting on Deans shoulder while Deans head rested on Cas's.

"This is actually so adorable." Charlie fumbled around trying to pull her phone out of her pocket so she could take a picture.

"That's not the only cute thing-" Kevin gestured to Gabe, who had his head resting on Sam's hospital bed, sleeping. "that's cute too."

"Blackmail purposes?" Sam found himself chuckling.

"Yes. And also for my own personal shrine." Charlie laughed quietly.