Chat 17

"Again?!" Gabriel threw the Xbox controller onto the couch in frustration, Charlie following.

"I told you guys not to play Mario Kart with Sam. He'd kick your asses." Dean laughed from the kitchen, probably trying to find leftover pie from like forever ago.

"It's nice of Bobby to let us stay here," Kevin melted into the comfy couch, sighing in relief.

"Yeah, he's like that." Sam got up, wincing slightly, and put in Spider-Man: Homecoming.

"I mean considering Sam and Gabe share a room, me and Cas do, and you two take the guest rooms, there's plenty of room." Dean walked into the living room with four big bowls of popcorn, don't ask how he carried it, and a six pack of rootbeers.

"Where'd you guys get Spider-Man from? It's not even out yet." Cas stole popcorn from the bowl Dean was hugging close to his chest.

"Bobby knows a guy." Sam said as Dean smacked Cas' hand away.

"This is why I brought four bowls!" Dean grumbled before he begrudgingly shared with Cas.

"There's more than four people, Dean." Charlie giggled, setting the controllers on the coffee table to watch the movie.

-------

Running.

That's all Dean could feel.

Running fast.

He could hear leaves crunching behind him, someone was following him.

"HELLO?!" He finally stopped running, shooting around, looking into the darkness surrounding him.

"Dean! Dean, cmon!"

"SAM?!" Sam's voice sounded as if it was coming from every direction at once, he couldn't tell which way it was actually coming from.

"Dean! Dean, you gotta wake up! I know you don't wanna wake up but you gotta." Deans head was spinning.

'I have to wake up?'

----

Dean shot up from the couch quicker than you could say 'Merry Christmas'.

"Dean, are you okay?" Cas looked to his boyfriend, his friends and brother following suit.

"What time is it?" He asked groggily, rubbing his eyes.

"Eleven am, Friday." Sam said as he went back to playing Halo War 2 with Gabriel and Charlie.

"Kevin?"

"I dropped him off at his 'high school girlfriends' house about an hour ago," Charlie said, absent minded.

---

"Dean, are you sure you're okay?" Sam caught up with his brother. They were all walking around the mall, shopping for hell knows what.

"Yeah, why?" Dean watched Cas mess around with Gabe, both pointing at random things they saw in the shop windows.

"You seem, I dunno, out of it." Sam stuffed his hands in his jacket pockets, Dean following suit.

"I just had a weird dream." Dean sighed as they walked into Hot Topic.

"Wanna talk about it?"

Dean inwardly groaned, "Why not," he explained his whole dream to Sam and even Sam thought it was a bit weird.

"Wake up from what?" Sam looked at the Free! and Haikyuu!! section of the store.

"I dunno, man. It was your voice." Dean was looking at the Supernormal rack of clothes and accessories. Cas and Gabe were somewhere in the deep abyss of the store.

-----

Dean opened the front door with one hand, since Cas was holding his other hand, and everyone filed in, plopping their bags on the floor.

Dean immediately made his way to the kitchen. Suddenly everything began to spin, his vision blurring, he stumbled, running into a chair.

"Dean?" Cas walked into the kitchen and Dean fell forward, right into Cas's arms, "Dean, what's going on? Are you okay?"

The voices muffled, his vision blurred.

"Dean? Dean cmon, you gotta wake up."

-----

GUYS I PUT GLUE ON MY HAND IT FEELS AND LOOKS SO WEIRD LMAO

UPDATE:
I peeled it off

Ew it looks like a tooth what even