Tails x (shy) Reader

(Y/N POV)                                                                                                                                                                                         It was the day you and your friend,(F/N) went to the new Science Convention."But what if I get talked to?"I asked."Dont worry,(Y/N).You need to start making new friends........wait.Isn't Tails supposed to be here today?"(F/N)asked."Umm...I think so."I responded,blushing because of the thought of Tails."(Y/N)?Why are you blushing?" "......" "Ooo....you like him dont you?"(F/N) asked."Yes,ok."I had blushed more.

[timeskip to the great part bc.......Gotta Go Fast!]

"there's Tails!"(F/N) practically yelled,for the exitement that I promised to finally tell him.I went over to Tails but,hearing (F/N) yell to me,"Goodluck,(Y/N)!"Then she walked away to a table full of merchendice of who knows what."Hi Tails!"I called to him."Oh.Hi,(Y/N).What are you doing here?Let me guess.....Sonic?"He answered.I was shocked.Why would I come here for Sonic?"Umm....clearly I'm not here for him......I just wanted to see this year's experiments. I was a bit surprised that you were here,because you would be with Sonic somewhere else every year."I responded."Oh.Well he lost a bet to me and he had to come here today.So I'm going to be happy for what I'm going to see!"Tails said happily.I blushed from the cute noise he was making that he was squeling."Uhh....are you ok,(Y/N)?"Tails asked."Umm....theres something I have been wanting to tell you something...for a long time."I started to blush more than what I was at the moment."What is it?"Tails responded,now seeing him blush."Well....we have been friends for awhile.....and I want to tell you.......I love you."I said,now blushing more than ever."W-wow.....um.....I actually wanted to say the same thing. I have wanted to say it since the day we met."Tails responded.He grabbed my hands,now holding them tightly."I-I cant beleive we are saying this....today....right now."He started to lean towards me,now making me red as a tomatoe.He then kissed me.Omg!!Omg!!Omg!!.He stopped.He and I blushed more."You want to go out...sometime?"Tails asked."S-sure!"I answered back.You two walked away into a convention tent,not noticing that (F/F) was there spying on you.

[I FEEL LIKE HAVIN SOME GREAT TIME WITH A FAN-MADE CHARACTER FROM YOUTUBE!YA READY?]