Scourge x (curious)Reader

{Y/NS POV}

It was a perfect day to go take a walk in the park.So I got dressed for that I was in my PJ's.Then I grabbed my phone,that was already charged,and headed out the door of my house.

{Scourge's POV}yay! lets see what he has to say! :)

"Don't you dare mess with me you asshole!" I yelled to the guy that was challenged me to a fight."I bet you can't even fight can you,weak-hog?!"The guy yelled."heh.....you should have thought twice about messing with ME!"I yelled back,making the guy smirk. "So this IS a battle huh?Maybe you can run off like a girl!"He responded.GRRR...I SWEAR THAT BASTARDS GONNA PAY NOW! Now I launched at him."Ahh!!!"He screamed.Wow...I was expecting for him to not react to that...well makes things easier for me.

{Y/NS POV}

I was soon walking to the park....intil I heard a loud noise. It was in an ally.There I saw a green hedgehog and a thugged wolf.The thugged wolf was lying on the ground, while I saw the green hedgehog stare at him.The green hedgehog relised I was standing behind him,after about 2 minutes.I jumped back relising what he had done to that wolf,now making me relize,I should have not bothered this green hedgehog.He looked at me,even where he shouldn't."Well well,what do we have here? You know you should mind your own bussiness,hm?"The green hedgehog said."Um......"I was speechless.

{Scourge's POV}yes!(the(A/T)means=Animal Type)

I stared at the female (A/T) up and down. Man,why am I being mean to her?! She's fuckin hot!And to mention,so fuckin cute!!Well.......I know what to do about this problem!~"wait......forget what I just said......you know...for a gal like you...heheh....what are you doin around these parts?~"I asked."huh?What the!?First you tell me to scram...then you say you like me?!Ok...thats just weird...second...WTF?!"She responded.Man,shes tough.Well I have to make her get flustered,so she'll defenatly like me!"So ya want to be with a hot-shot?~"I tried for the second time."...........uhh......no...."She then crossed her arms.I fuckin swear!Shes gonna be mine now!

{Y/NS POV}

This guy does not seeming want to let me go.Well....now I kinda don't wanna leave....he's kinda cute.What..What am I saying?! Crap...oh well."You will be mine,if you don't do what your told....then bad things will happen....you got it?"The green hedgehog said to me."......ok..."I finally answered."Ok....we're good then."The green hedgehog then smirked."heheh....why would I hurt you? Your....should I say....beautiful."He said.I just blushed at what he said...now thinking really hard about it....I didn't notice he was only an inch away from face.I just noticed when I felt his hot breath,that made me startled."Uhh....um...w-what are you..."I was interrupted when he kissed me,making me blush more.He stopped and held me tight....now that he was going to hug me tighter."hehe.....blushing mess I see? Well your going to have to love me now."He said."Uhh...uhh..."I shake my head to get thinking straight again."W-who are you?"I questioned.He smirked."Well...you should know me by the style girl....my name is Scourge....Scourge the Hedgehog."Scourge now that I know now, answered."Wait....your sonic's anti?"I questioned."Do not mention that faker (heh you see what I did here?) ok sweetie?"Scourge said.Well that answered that.Because Scourge does not like to mention him and that calls him 'faker'."Ok.......you know....I actually like you...you look kinda cool and that I'm probably gonna like you."I said, kind of embarrased.

{Scourge's POV}  

I see how this girl is gonna see what I see."Well just listen to me and you'll be ok alright?"I questioned her."ok"She answered."Oh and what's your name since you've asked mine?" "My name is (Y/N)."Now I know,(Y/N) said.Wow...even her name was beautiful.Well come on,lets get out of this allyway ok?"I asked.She nodded.I held her hand tightly and walked to my base.....and just to say.....we got along just fine....

WELL GUYS I HOPE YOU CONTINUE TO READ THIS! AND DON'T FORGET!

*FEEL FREE TO GIVE ME AN IDEA!

*REQUESTS CAN BE GIVEN!

*OR YOU CAN JUST VOTE!

AS IN ALWAYS....BYE.....AND KEEP DAT READING MODE ON!

-ARTISTIAChan

AND YES......I HAD TO PUT HIM IN HERE! :3