Manic X Reader

Y/n's POV (I'm starting to get lazy about writing this part)

  I have been way too busy to even visit Rouge lately. She understands but clearly knows why I can't visit her today. I have to go to Manic's to help him with the stuff in his garage. He said and talked about all the stuff that he has and been wanting to sell or give it away. I promised I'd help him because he couldn't get any help from Sonia or Sonic. Sonic was too busy with Sally and Tails on a mission. Sonia was busy helping Cream and Amy with organizing the HQ's library. Everyone was busy as much as me. Manic probably won't be. I finished grabbing all I needed; my wrist communicator, my watch and spare key to Manic's house, that he gave me not too long ago. I got in my car, then started my engine. I put on the air conditioner because it was also a hot day.I then started to pull out the drive-way, driving to Manic's.

Artistia's POV (Yep, I'm in this x reader!!!)

  I was still a little upset about (Y/n) being busy. I had hoped to hang with her today, but she was too busy. Since I been thinking who else to visit to talk to, I only thought of a certain hedgehog. Manic. "He's never busy. He's usually at his house or just out and about looking for things. Maybe I'll pay a little visit..." I got off of my couch then got my keys to my car. I then locked my house up and put the house key in my pocket. I got in my car then drove off.

Y/n's POV

 I finally arrived, not too late to help Manic. I knocked on the door 3 times. He answered, then assured me inside. I sat on his couch, waiting for him to talk to me. It was a little odd he hasn't talked to me right away. Doesn't he have to show me where his garage is at? "So... shouldn't we get started?" I asked. He just stared at me, blankly. "Uh, Manic?" I asked again. "Huh? Oh, sorry (Y/n). Come on. It's this way" He answered, then led me to the garage.

Artistia's POV (Yep, again)

 As soon I got off my car at Manic's, I knocked on the door. I knew Manic wouldn't be busy, but this is odd of him. He would always answer the door for me whenever I came. I knocked again, being convinced he probably isn't going to answer. I was getting irritated. "Manic!! It's me; Artistia!! Answer the flippin' door!!" I yelled. Then I heard the door open, I saw Manic standing there, also with a mad expression. "Artistia? What are you doing here?" "I just wanted to hang. Everyone else is busy so....is it okay for me to?". Manic answered with an annoyed tone,"Yeah. Sure." He then assured me inside.  I was now convinced that he was hiding something. "Manic? Why are you mad? Also, why do you seem...angry, for me showing up?" Manic sighed, then left me in the living room, sitting on the couch.

Manic's POV

 I was going to my room. I was a little rude to Artistia for a reason...it's important to me...at least this time. Ever since I've been in bad behavior, I never learned or did anything good for that matter. It was about time I learned better. The only one that's going to "teach" me, is (Y/n). She has the soul of a calming gentle bird. She's also very nice. But the only problem is....will she ever like me?.....

Y/n's POV

 I was a bit worried. Manic hasn't came back in almost 10 minutes. "Maybe he's in the living room perhaps?" I said to no one in particular. I walked in the living room to find a pink hedgehog, some what familiar to Sonic's looks. She wore a red dress with shoes that also that were identical to Sonic's. Her hair was black, tipped with red hair dye. She also had streaks in her quills, like Shadow's and to finish off; she had 1 black stripe on both of her white bracelets and she had dark ruby eyes. "Oh!! Hello." The female hedgehog said. "Hi", I said back. "I'm Artistia, Artistia the Hedgehog to be exact." I now knew why she looked like Sonic....she was related to Sonic. "Uh...I'm (Y/n),(Y/n) the (A/t)<[Animal Type]." I answered; introducing myself to her. "Uhh. Who exactly are you? What are you doing at my brother's house?" She asked me. Brother? Did she mean Manic? I was so busy in my thoughts, I noticed Manic standing in the living room looking at me, like Artistia. "(Y/n)? are you okay?" Manic asked. "Yeah, I'm fine". "Hey Manic?" "Yeah, Artistia?" "Can I possibly help? Like with the house or anything?" "...Sure. You know where everything is and I'll be in the garage with (Y/n)." "Okay!!"Artistia skidded off who knows where to. "(Y/n)?" "Yes?" I answered. "Can I ask you something when we're done with the garage?" "sure!" We headed into the garage, not seeing much than what I usually see whenever I pass his house.

[One boring clean-up in the garage later]

 Still Y/n's POV

"Phew!!! All done, finally!!" I sighed. "Now, come with me (Y/n)..." Manic pulled me into a big room, what possibly could be his. "This is my room, if your wondering....also, I wanted to say that...Iloveyou!!" I didn't understand. So asked to hear what he said again. "I-I love you, (Y/n)...."This shocked me more than anything else I've heard. "M-Manic? Why? what?But..." I got cut off, by having Manic kissing me deeply. I couldn't say anything. I was blushing like a tomato right now. All I could do was just simply hug him. He hugged me back, knowing that I loved  him for who he was or what he does."Manic... I love you too!!" I gave him a peck on the lips, ending up for him to blush too. After I did that, Manic was gonna take me to a movie, we were already leaving his house, not knowing a sister of his; named Artistia, was watching us this whole time.

Alright this was a request from; Sonamyfangirlgamer and I appreciate the request!!! also I may have been really sleepy while writing this...Hope this part is good as my other ones!!

-ARTISTIAChan signing out!!

P.S. 1,069 words!!!