(Caring) Shadow X (Suicide) Reader

Y/n's POV

    I just was thinking of killing of myself. After all, it's like I don't belong alive here or even on Earth. I just hoped to simply die. But I didn't have the guts to do it. I just wondered if I could get some type of company to keep me busy, or even killing myself. I had enough with my thoughts. I couldn't stop thinking about the one thing that I fear and want to do: Die. I'm just a dumb girl who doesn't belong here or there. I don't feel wanted, loved.....I don't even feel like I belong anywhere. I just hoped there would be someone to keep me from doing anything to myself....or at least care. I didn't know anyone....except Shadow the Hedgehog. He was my best friend since we were only young; 5 to be exact. I just was expecting something from him. He has been a great friend and actually cared, but he hasn't talked to me in about a month. Ever since I stopped talking to him, I felt lonely. I just wanted to do ANYTHING to stop myself from dying. "That's it!!! I'm calling Shadow!! I really need to get these thoughts out of my head!!! Ugh..." I then called him, after encouraging myself to actually speak to someone in a while.....or at least the only guy I know...more like the only caring person in the world.

Shadow's POV

  As I was looking up something to do on my phone, my it beeped. I knew it was a text message. I seen it was from (Y/n). She seemed...a bit lousy with her writing though. I then messaged back; "K...I'll be right over". I then shut my phone off, put it in my jacket that I was wearing. I then told my "Friends" I was leaving. "Alright. Bye Shadow!" I heard the faker say. "Okay. Bye Shadow." I heard Silver say to me. I then left, immediately shutting the door with a thud. I got in my car, started it, then drove out of the drive-way;fast....

Y/n's POV

  I was hoping he'd come and keep my company full. When I was about to sit down, I heard a car door slam, then after; a knock on my door. "Ugh..." I groaned, as therefore, I was about to sit, I had to get up. When I got to the door, I opened it, to only seeing the one hedgehog I only know. "Come in...." Is all I said as I gestured him inside. As he sat down, he asked something. "Hey, (Y/n)? Have you talked to anybody in the past month? I was kinda wondering so you'd meet some of my other friends." "No....I just...need you to keep me company....". Shadow was confused. I sat on the couch, next to him, only keeping a certain distance between us. "Shadow?..." "Yeah?" "I have been wondering....if somebody wants to kill themselves...what is that and is that a big problem?" Shadow heard me ask. After hearing what I had to ask, he thought as what I can tell by his expression.

Shadow's POV

 I thought as looking at (Y/n). What did she mean? It was a simple question she asked me, but....in a way I never heard her speak. "Hmm.....well, it's called being suicide. Also,....maybe it is....but I hope nothing bad happens like that to ANY of my friends." I said. Now that I thought about it, I noticed how strange (Y/n) was acting when I first got here. She was a bit down and upset somehow. I also noticed that I still had my jacket on. I realized I should hang it on the coat hanger, like a gentleman. I then got up telling (Y/n) the reason why. "I need to put up my jacket, alright?" "Okay. Hey, Shadow? Would you like a sandwich or something?" "Hmm, sure." I responded along with a nod.

Y/n's POV

  As I got up from the couch, I stretched so I'd be more comfortable moving. I went into the kitchen, soon after grabbing a knife, two plates, tomato, lettuce, and mayo and a loaf of bread. I already just cut the bread and lettuce. I just needed to cut the tomato now. As I was cutting, I was singing a tune of a lullaby I knew when I was only 2.  when I was now focused on the knife, I knew something bad was going to happen. When I finished cutting the tomato, I did not put the knife down however. I just kept looking at it, to the point I put it to my neck slowly. I instantly thought of why I did. I don't belong here...I shouldn't exist...I want to be dead.... I was starting to tear up, hoping that something good would happen. Then when I was about to move the knife across my neck, I saw Shadow walk in.

Shadow's POV

  Oh my god...when I walked into the kitchen, I seen that (Y/n) had a knife to her neck. I instantly had to react. I ran to her, then grabbed the knife out of her hand and tossed it onto the counter (I know that's not safe!! But no one else was there.). I pinned her to the wall. "What the hell were you thinking?!" I shouted at her. I heard her whimper and cry softly. "I-I just don't belong here!! I should be dead!! I wanted to kill myself because I'm not loved!!" I heard her answer. I was shocked. She wanted to die? "Oh my god (Y/n)!! I just can't let you die!! I love you!!" I answered, along with realization. "You...love me?" I sighed. "Yes, of course I do. I love you so much because of your happiness. I just never show it in front of others. I love you for who you are and how much you care!!" I answered.

Y/n's POV

 I couldn't be more happier then hearing what Shadow just said. He loved me? "S-Shadow?" I started to tear up. "(Y/n), let me just do this...." I was confused. He saw me, then chuckled. "I bet your confused....let me help you with that..." He then kissed me. I blushed madly. I couldn't help but kiss back, knowing he's here already. After he was done, he hugged me tightly. "I just can't let you do that to yourself. If I were here the whole time, this wouldn't have happened. I care for you, (Y/n)!!!". I couldn't say anymore, but to ask if we could just sit down after we ate our snack.

(Timeskip to after snack :3)

 Shadow's POV

  After lunch, (Y/n) and I decided to watch a movie. It apparently was, (Movie Name). I did, for some reason, had an interest into it. (Y/n) laid beside me while I held her, in a sleeping position. I really never expected this to happen....me...falling in love? What would the others think? I honestly wouldn't really care, for she is my love and long best friend. She almost reminded me of Maria. She's sweet, kind, beautiful and most importantly; cute. I chuckled of the thought. Wait, was (Y/n) staring at me?When I turned to my side, I only saw a sleeping (Y/n), on my chest. Wow, I bet she liked my chest fur. Before I gotten settled to fall asleep, I whispered in (Y/n)'s ear; "Sweet dreams my little darling spear of chaos." Then I kissed her head, then went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    I just had wanted to write this soooo bad!!!! I just love making these now!!! X3

    So, remember you can do requests on ANYTHING I do. I'd be happy if you did x)

    Sooo, I'm still working on my drafts for the 'Sonic X Reader:Werehog Life' story

    Anyways, be yourself and enjoy your life!!! XD

    This is ARTISTIAChan signing out!!! 

    P.S. 1,304 words!!!!

                 -ARTISTIAChan