Manic X Sonamyfangirlgamer{Special Request}

{Requested by Sonamyfangirlgamer. ENJOY!!!~} (Contest award) (Complete full 1st person POV)

[These requests will be short for the contest only. I usually write a normal request for 1,000 words, so that'll take me about 3 full hours to write. So I will make them about half of 1,000 words (500 words or less or more) Sorry for the convenience. ^^']

Y/N or Sonamyfangirlgamer

   As I walked through the woods, I thought peacefully to myself. Only if I could of have just packed sooner, I thought. I was walking my ways towards the beach, where Manic and I always meet every Saturday. I  always loved this beach for many reasons. One of them was him. We had started dating after we knew each other for almost 2 years. I didn't care if I could be late to meet up with him. but I did have an urge to be on time.   

 I kept walking, then I looked towards the time. Oh no!!! I'm late!!! I need to hurry!!! Or he'll leave!!! I hurried my way, pushing tree branches out of the way, not even caring about what I even stepped on. I hustled as fast as I could, nearly tripping on a steep hole. I continued running, seeing Manic right there tapping his foot. Man, no wonder why Sonic and him are relative in some ways. When I was about to call for him, instead, I tripped, very unaware of what I should of have been. "Ahh!!!", I yelled. Manic took a quick glance, running towards and catching me just in time. "T-thanks, Manic...." "Don't mention it, gal". I steadied myself, nearly falling once again, being caught by Manic. "Woah there, you sure are clumsy today huh, (Y/N)(Sonamyfangirlgamer)?". "I-I guess......hey...Manic....I got to tell you something...w-well..more l-like have to t-tell you it...", I said, while blushing a shade of pink across mymuzzle/face. 

Manic looked very confused, as well being a cautious one to listen. "What is it? Come on...you can tell me.....trust me", Manic said, being the ever so cute hedgehog I know. "I-I love you, Manic", I said, blushing even more pink of than what I was. "You know, I have noticed that, girl?~ I know you stare at me whenever I'm around~" Manic teased, making me a full on blushing girl/(a/t).

"B-but that isn't fair!!! Your a-already flirting with me!!! What happened to 'ladies first???'", I said, from the mixture of poutiness and nervousness. "I don't know....but I do know that I have loved you ever since we first met~ I still remember that day......" Manic states, while making a dramatic sigh right after. I then started to remember about what he said.

{FLASHBACK}

I was at the beach, thinking and hearing the sounds of the waves. I decided to just sit on the sand, waiting for Sonic to come and present me to his friends. I haven't met them just yet, but I was looking forward to it. I heard that they were nice; heros. I just never imagined talking to at least one of them. I wasn't expecting the meet to be today, but I at least was told by Sonic before I even got here. I was wearing my bikini swim suit, untouched and dry. It was (f/c). I really liked it because of it's design. Then I heard a car pull up. It was Sonic and at least two others, from what it appeared when they all stepped out. 

When they did, I saw two identical hedgehogs, similar to Sonic. One was pink, more like a magenta. She was female, so she had magenta hair that flipped in front of her. She also had sharp quills, almost to nearly being clean, but a little dirty from dust. She also had dark-ish purple or violet gloves, ones that were meant to get wet or to swim. She wore a bikini as well, me assuming she was also going to swim along with that; her eyes were a light pink. And the other, boy, where do I even start? He was a green hedgehog, that wore a red vest and a amulet necklace, one of the ones that Sonic had happened to tell me about. He also had red designed shoes, along with a bag tied around his waist, seeing two drumsticks stick out a little.

I looked at him for nearly one good minute. Sonic snapped me out of my thoughts when he first called me. "(Y/N)(Sonamyfangirlgamer)? Are ya alright?". "Yeah, I'm fine", I answered as looked away from the ever so cute green hedgehog. I instantly put my hands out in front of Sonic, leaving him very confused. I then pointed to the car, mentioning about the keys I needed. "OH YEAH!!! How silly of me....here ya go", Sonic handed me the keys. "Hey, Sonic, bro, when are we gonna play with the frizbee?", I heard the green hedgehog say, very annoyed. I was startled because we were all very quiet at the moment. Sonic barely noticed it and shakes his head and speaks. "Well....soon. But, Manic,do ya think you can help (Y/N)(Sonamyfangirlgamer) with the picnic, please?", Sonic begged. "Fine, but this is the only time I'm doing it.", supposed Manic said."Thank you, now can you hurry it up a little? I want a chilli dog" Sonic demanded in a soft tone. Grr fine, was all I heard escape from Manic's mouth. I decide to not question.

 I find the car key, going towards the back of the car to open the trunk, until i was stopped by a hand. My heart started to pound, as I felt the warmth of someone behind me. I was going to scream, but then turned around to see it was just Manic. "M-Manic! You scared me!!!" I yelled in a quiet tone. "Heh, well might as well get to know you already. You seem like a nice girl/(a/t). (Y/N)(Sonamyfangirlgamer) was it?" "Yeah.....", I answered, unsure of this guy yet. I'm just listening, actually starting a conversation with him. We then both grabbed some things from the trunk; fold out chairs, food, plates, and etc.. When we returned to the trunk, we both grabbed it, us in holding hands. I looked at him and blushed a small shade of pink. I knew I couldn't hide it though so I just continued to grab the basket. Unfortunately, I failed due to Manic holding tight onto it. "Manic, can I have it?" "Umm....". I saw him thinking, then smirk. Oh no....was is gonna happen? I thought myself. I continued to look at him, not even realizing he inched closer to me. I then get shocked. I feel like he's up to something, but I just don't know what. I back into a tree, preventing me to move. Manic now hovered over me. "Ya know? Your not a bad friend, yet you get flustered. Man, your one gal"..................

And that's how and when I got that nickname from Manic.

[PRESENT]

I continued to smile, feeling as if nothing happened or mattered. I knew I loved him, and he knew this as well. I gave him a peck on his cheek, leaving him a smirking weirdo. "What? Was that a kiss? I'll show you something of a real kiss..." Manic leaned in and held me tight, preventing me to escape. Well, if I wanted to. I closed my eyes, feeling the warmth of his lips on mine. He pulled away, leaving me a blushing mess. "T-that's no fair....you already began. Ladies first', remember?" I said, very dazzed. He just held me, then carrying me bridal style. I was then taken to the car to be fed by Manic with chocolate covered strawberries. I rolled my eyes then let him continue. I signaled him to stop. I didn't want to eat anymore because it was too sweet.

I just kissed him on the nose right after, saying; "Am I quite of a gal of yours?"......

________________________________________________

Ya happy with this Sonamyfangirlgamer?!?!?!?! I worked on this for exactly 3 hours!!!! And it was worth it!!! ^^'

Also, I lied when I said less than 1,000 words...heheh I'm so evil XD

Well, I hope you enjoyed this request!!! now excuse me while I need to go to bed....I finished writing this at like 1:43 AM......and boy I need rest ^^'

-ARTISTIAChan