chapter 2-

My phone call with Nancy went well, but unfortunately the bell had rung and it was time for me to head to class. I got off the ground and wiped the imaginary dust of my clothes. I walked around the campus and I couldn't find the class. Where is it? The bell rang once again, pretty sure making me late.

Around 2, minutes I realised that it was behind me. I sigh in annoyance and walk towards the class. I turn the knob and it's locked. Real, great. I knock on the door, only to be greeted by a a male student eyeing me. I ignore it and walk in. I look for a seat, and there's one at the end of the class, in the corner. I walk to the seat but a voice stops me. "Ms. L/n, first day, and late to class?" Mr. Fischbach says loudly making the class look at me. I stop my tracks and look at the teacher. "I couldn't find the class and I got lost." I reply with a stern voice.

"I need to speak to you after class." He replies going back to the subject. I go to the seat and look at everyone. I arch my eyebrows and look back at the teacher. What's their problems? As I try to get involved in the class, the teacher switches it to another subject. I looked around the class, there were pictures of what I'm assuming his friends. I also see 3 plates with a YouTube play button. He's a YouTuber? I try to look at the name but the plates are far. I look at the teacher only to find him looking at me. I quirk my head to the side and he lets out a chuckle. What's up with him?

Mr. Fischbach talks about the parts of the camera and how to function them. I can takes notes about it if the students will lend me their note books. I put my hands on the table and play around with the sleeve. This is going to be boring. I was going to take my phone out to tell my brother to pick me up, but I knew the teacher would do something to my phone. I raise my hand up. I cough trying to get the teachers attention but failed. "Mr. Fischbach?" I say. He looks back and notices my hand. "May I use the restroom?" I ask him setting my arm down. "Yes just hurry back." He says as he gives me a hall pass. I go out the door and find my way to the restroom.

Should I call my brother? He might be busy. What should I do? I look my self in the mirror and sigh. A girl walks out of a stall and washes her hands next to the sink next to mine. I smile at her and she smiles back.

"You're new here?" She asks me. I nod. "Well my names Trisha, you can call me TJ though." She replies. "I'm y/n. Nice to meet you." I say back as I take my hand in hers. "Well I'll see you around. Bye!" TJ says as she wipes her wet hands on her clothes. I noticed my hands were wet too but ignored it. I breathe calmly and walk back to class. The bell rings as student get out of the classes. Was in there for an hour? I thought the school had one class for students, not multiple.

As I walk back to class, Mr. Fischbach as at the door propping it open for the class. The kids say bye to him but he just nods in acknowledge. "What are the kids doing?" I ask as I stand next to Mr. Fischbach, but enough personal space. "Look, I know Jane didn't tell you this, but all the classes are filled up. I guess your stuck with me... Unfortunately." He replies annoyed. I roll my eyes. "So is there going to be more sophomores?" I ask him.

He sighs. "Franticly, no but I wish. I have you seniors." He replies as the students, mostly guys glare at me. Wow, I love how he refers to 'seniors' as another type of species. NOT! I walk back in but he yanks me back. "I still need to talk to you afterschool." He bluntly says as we walk in the classroom. I get cat calls from guys but Mr. Fischbach's loud voice erupts the room, "Guys knock it off!". Some guys just chuckled and I wanted to hide in the corner. Wait, I am in the corner! I sit down and a girl sits in front of me. Wait that's, TJ!

"Hey TJ!" I whisper audible only for her to hear. She turns around and smiles. "Hi, y/n!" She whispers too. I opened my mouth to say something but Mr. Fischbach talks. "You have a free period, but, you need to whisper because my head is starting to hurt from you guys." He says as he rubs his temples and throws himself into his office chair.