chapter 4-

Im going to give you a Twitter name. Hmm, how about, Coconut_Demon

I don't know.. If someone is called that then congrats!!! I bet someone will make an account using that name XD.
☆☆☆

There's never been a time in my life where one person was always around. I mean, it's not a coincidence that I was going to the store and Mark works there. He's a successful YouTuber, teacher, and now salesman? He most likely gets paid better by being a YouTuber, but why does he have these other jobs?

I park my bike in the open garage next to my moms car. I go inside and smell chicken. How does my moms cooking and baking smell so good?! I go in the kitchen and see my brother at the stove. Wait, it's my brother? SINCE WHEN DOES HE COOK? "Damien! H-how!" I ask shock written all over my face.

"How what?" He asks dumbly. I widened my eyes in a war saying, 'seriously?'. "Since when do you cook?" I ask him as I take a seat in a stool. "I don't. Mom just wants me to make sure that the water doesn't rise while she is using the restroom." He deadpans.

I blink. "O-kay then." I roll my eyes. I sit silently and out take out my phone. I get notifications on Twitter.

==================================
Twitter

@boldchance and 20 others Requested to Follow you ...

@boldchance tagged you in a photo

==================================
Interesting. Wait? How did he even get my my Facebook? I unlocked my phone and went on the app. I go to my notifications and the first thing that pops up is Chance smiling with his chipped tooth while holding up a thumbs up. I smile and click on it.

================================
104 Likes
30 Comments

Nice surprise! I look even more baddasier! Thanks @coconut_demon ;) -40 minutes ago

@gorrilaboobs98: Baddasier isn't even a word
dumbass. - 37 minutes ago

@honusJonas176:DAMN! That chick you tagged is hella hot! Tell her to make her account public. - 37 minutes ago

@KatrinaSlayyssss replied to @honusJonas: she looks all slutty in her profile pic. And Oh my god! Chance what did that whore do to you!

@OneMoreCHANCE replied to @KatrinaSlayyyssss: You're the only whore here bitch- 27 minutes ago

@my.milkshake.brings.dicks: DUDE! What happened? To much sucking ay? -30 minutes ago

@OneMoreCHANCE: Look who's talking, cocksucker. -29 minutes ago

I laughed out loud on that one. I decided to skip the conversation and reply.

@coconut_demon.: Im sorry for the tooth. And wow much love ♡

I sent it and put my phone down on top of the counter. I heard footsteps come from behind me and I knew instantly that is was mom.

My mom tapped my shoulder and when I turned around and I just seen her with a derp face which made me laugh so hard.

I hugged her which she kindly accepted and wrapped her arms around me. When we parted, I told my mom I was going to take a quick shower. She nodded and I grabbed my phone and headed towards my room. I opened the closet and chose some comfortable clothing consisting of loose shorts, a plain t-shirt, and a sweatshirt. (Undergarments of course). I headed towards the bathroom, and after 7 minutes, I was done. (Come on, us girls take like what 30 minutes up to an hour in the restroom. Am I right or is it just me?)

I put my hair up in a bun so when I take it down, my hair will still be...oh god... moist. Ha, you know what else is moist?

Deez nu- "Y/N, COME HERE!" My brother yelled from God knows where. I let out a groan before heading towards my brother. "Yes, Damien?" I ask annoyed by him.

"What do girls like when they're on their periods?" He asks. "Bye Damien." I say as I walk back into my room. I heard him laugh loudly.

I went on my laptop in the corner of my room, and decided to watch more of my teachers videos. Why? I don't know.

As I click on the YouTube link, I receive a notification

As I click on the YouTube link, I receive a notification... I gasp, and leave my mouth hang open.

°°°

Guys, im so sorry for not uploading. I don't have enough inspiration. ive been very busy but ill try to write sooner.

See you dudes later :)