chapter 3-

My brother didn't come for me, so I decided to take the bus. Thankfully, my route still isn't here. I sit on the concrete and plug in my headphones. I decided not to think so my head doesn't erupt with a million questions. I sat there and close my eyes.

Why is Mr. Fischbach act like this around me? Why is he all cold hearted? Why did he hug me? His cologne was subtle, but a manly scent. His hair is so fluffy.

The bus comes and I was the last to enter. I really need a car or bike. Wait, I have a bike. I sat in the front since that's where it was mostly empty. I need to buy school supplies too. It's January, so I have about 6 months till I graduate? I need at least whole year to get my VP diploma.

I decided to go on YouTube, and catch up on videos. "TOP OF THE MORNING TO YA LADDIES! My name is jacksepticeye, and we're playing G-MOD!" He yells out in his Irish voice. He always make me happy when I'm sad, angry, or just bored.

"I'm here today joined by Mark, Bob, and Wade. Ya know, THE USUAL SUSPECTS!" He yells out as the other characters pop on the screen in their animated robotic costumes.

"DUDE SHUT UP! You're the one who asked us to play." An unfamiliar voice speaks. I haven't heard of Mark, Bob or Wade in my life. The video goes on, and the game crashes by how many Freddy's there are from the game Five Nights at Freddy's. I laughed so hard that tears were strolling down my eyes. Some people eye at me weirdly but I ignore it.

"That's it for today's video. Click on the description, for the links of the game, my social media, and these other douche's stuff. If you liked it, punch that like button in the face, LIKE A BOSS! And see you dudes, in the next video!" Jack says as his outro ends.

I exited full screen, and went down to the description. I click the first link, but it's the Steam website. Wrong one.

I go back, and click on the second link, that has the name, LordMinion777. This must be Wade because I clicked on the video and it has the voice from the other video I watched, but better quality.

I go back to the previous screen, and click on the blue link. Markiplier. Obviously it's someone named Mark. I scroll down and I find something that changes everything. "MR. FISCHBACH!" I yell out as I cover my mouth. What the hell is happening!?

That explains the plaques. My teacher is a famous YouTuber!? I am shocked. The bus stops, and indicated that we had to be dropped off. We are now at the pond. I ran to the green water, and sat on the edge, with my legs crossed. I immediately click on a viral video. Animated Yandare simulator.

"NOTICE ME SENPAI!" Mark says in a weird voice that sounds hilarious. Mark's senpai, is Jack which I totally ship. My favourite thing that he said was 'BOOBS MACKENZIE!" That made me laugh so loud. I watched a Five Nights at Freddy's, since that's my favourite game. I watched his first video, and let me just say, I almost fell in the mossy water in front of me. I walked home with a smile on my face.

"Honey, how was your first day at school?" My mom asks as she is making food. "It was okay, but I found out something!" I say as I take out my phone. I show her Mark, and she has a serious face.

"What about this guy?" She asks as she stirs the wooden spoon. "Oh, he's my teacher!" I excitedly yelp. "What's so special about him? And what's so special about YouTube?" She blankly says.

"Mom, he's a famous YouTuber! And famous in the real life too, but he's a bit strict." I tell her in a normal voice because she doesn't get what I'm feeling.

She just clicks her tongue and continues to stir the food which I'm guessing it is spaghetti. "Mom, I need to go out to the store to buy stuff for school. Is it okay?" I ask her as I kiss her cheek.