chapter 5-

When YouTube opens up, I immediately regret it.
--------
Meet my Girlfriend, Amy :)
-------

I felt tears begging to escape my eyes. Why did this hurt me so much? I should be happy for him. I can finally be in peace and he can be a happy teacher. I wipe my eyes, and made myself think that this is a good thing.

All this time I've been on YouTube, and just this school year I found out about him. I decided to watch the video.

"Hello everybody my name is Markiplier, and today I have something different for you guys. I... officially  have a girlfriend!  Amy, you can come out now!"

As Amy walks in front on the camera, I feel strange. Something inside me boils up but I was unfamiliar with this feeling. I lost my desire to watch any videos and I went out through the kitchen, grabbing my keys and phone and walking out the door.

I blasted my music from my phone, not caring what people thought. I walked along the sidewalk about 3 blocks when a park came into sight. It somewhat lightened me up and I walked there.

When I arrived, I sat at a nearby bench as I watched the kids play around on the playground. I remember when I was full of energy like them... I thought. I got snapped out of my trance when a little kid came up to me.

"U-m m-miss?" the little boy asks.

"Yes sweetie?"

"Can you tie my thews?"

"Your what?"

"Thews" the little boy said more louder as he pointed to his shoes. "Ohh! Shoes! Of course here sit down on here" I said as I got up and sat him down on the bench. I tied his shoes and when I look up he asks, "do you have a boyfwiend?"

I almost chocked on my saliva....

"W-w-why do you ask?" i ask rather nervously.

"It's because you're really pwetty!"

He jumps of the seat and attacks me with a hug.

"Oof!" I wheezed out a cough. He got up and his cheeks were flushed a bright red. "Thank you so much miss, buh bye!!"

The boy turned around and as he did, he ran into a man. The little boy fell on his bottom and said "Oof"

They grow up so fast ;-;

"Was little Billy here bothering you?" the Irish man says. (you already know who it is lol)

"My name's not Billy dad!"

"Oh no he just wanted me to tie his shoes that's all." I replied. I notice that I'm still on the ground and I immediately get up. My face feels hot from embarrassment. "Are you sure that's all? He didn't say anything to you?" he asks in a curios and nervous tone.

I look at the little boy running in circles around him. Aww.

"No- he has-"

"Oh okay yeah- um- i- yeah well thank you so much" He replies with a slight blush and a bit smile. I look into his striking blue eyes and they had me mesmerized. After a couple of seconds, I realize that I was staring.

"Well, I'm going to get going now. It's getting a bit chilly" I say shyly.

"Okay, bye and thank you so much!" he replied back a bit to loudly.
"Sorry!" he mouthed after laughing.

Oh god, his laugh is so-...

I wave goodbye to the man and the little boy and start walking back home.

Irish Man POV

I look at her as she walks away. What am I doing!

"Daddy, can she be my mommy?" my son asks.

"What- why?" I ask.

"I told her that she was pwetty- just like how you said daddy!" he replied happily.

"You what!" I whispered/yelled. "Son- stay here for a bit"

"Okayyy"

My legs start running to where she was going. Why am I doing this? I let out a sigh and continued running.

I see her just as she turns to a block.

"Wait up!" I yell. Thanks to my loud voice, she halts and looks towards me. I feel my stomach churn.

I continued to run towards her and once I got closer I stopped.

"Umm- I didn't get your name.." I say a bit out of breath.

"Y/n"

"Such a beautiful name. My name is Jack, you can call me Sean if you would like" I say.

She looks at me with those gorgeous eyes of hers. "damn.." I accidentally let out.

"Pardon?" she asks.

"Oh, it's cold hahah" I let out a nervous laughter.

She just smiles and takes out her phone. My eyes start to widen.

"Umm-I like talking to you- if you want-"

"I can give you my number" I reply nonchalantly. Omg what am I doing to myself!!

"Um yeah " she says as she looks down.

I grab her phone and type in my number.

"Well I got to go" she says smiling. "Sure thing" I say as I give her her phone back.

"Bye" I say.

"Bye"

___

Omg how long has it been since I updated?! It wouldn't let me post this as much as I tried. But I have figured out what was wrong. I am already writing the next chapter, and thanks to a person who commented, I have more inspiration! Your comments are what keep me going.

Thank you for reading, and until next time, byee!!

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Nov 16, 2019 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Teachers Pet- Markiplier X Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें