A plan?

~~~~~~~~~~previously~~~~~~~~~~

          "Gray, what shall I do?" Juvia asked. "Go and put out some of the fire with your water and I will go make ice walls to help support the buildings." She nodded and we both ran off to do what needed to be done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natsu P.O.V

          Ashes. Ashes everywhere. Buildings, burnt to a crisp. Why? Why would anyone want to destroy such a peaceful place. If anyone thought messing with Fairy Tail was bad, then they should be ready for an all new type of bad.

          "Natsu... a-are you okay?" Lucy asked worriedly.

          "My first day back to where I'm really from, my home, and its practically gone" I said pounding my fist to thw ground. A slight tear, slipping from my eye.

Lucy P.O.V

          Natsu may be a dense idiot some of the time, but when it comes to hurting his friends, family, or home... its game over.

          I got down on my knees and sat facing Natsu. I put my forehead on to his. His pink hair slightly tickling my head. "Natsu, it will be okay. We will find out who did this and they will pay" I said lifting his head.

          Our sights connected. Tears spilling from his eyes. I kissed him, hoping it would make him feel at least a little better from witnessing the disaster of his home. Then it hit me: This is Gray's home too. I pulled away from Natsu and searched around for Gray.

          When I found him, he was just like Natsu. On his knees. His face was buried in Juvia's shoulder. All you could see was his raven black hair. Juvia had her arms locked around him.

          "Lucy" I heard a familiar voice calling my name. I turned around to see Natsu, standing before me. His face looked so... dark.

Natsu P.O.V

          Lucy was right. Whoever did this was going to pay... with their lives. "C'mon let's go. We must ask my mom who did this" I demanded.

          "But what about Gray and Juvia?" she asked.

          "Gray, Juvia. Lets go. Its time to get vengeance." I said walking towards the house we would live in, until we finished the war. 

           "Alright Natsu, lets do this" Gray said following me.

Gray P.O.V

          Usually when Natsu bosses me around, I would insult him and not listen to him. But right now was not the time to go and fool around. We had to find who these people were.

          When we got back to the house, the Goddess... I mean my mom was being helped by some of the other lower Gods/Goddesses who also lived in the town.

          "My lady, are these two the legendary Boys of Balance?" One of the Goddesses asked.

          "Indeed they are. But I would say Men of Balance. These two aren't boys anymore I'm afraid. Oh and before I forget, these two beautiful young ladies are their wives as it has said in the prophecy" Mom replied. But Natsu and Lucy weren't married, nor were Juvia and I.

          "Huh!" The woman gasped. "The Women of Justice!" she ran over in front of Juvia and Lucy. They both flinched as she tried kissing their feet.