A Quest?

10:00 a.m.

Gray P.O.V

          I still couldn't get what master told us off my mind. Natsu and I couldn't be brothers. Could we? On my way to Fairy Tail, I saw Natsu and Lucy. I didn't want to be seen by him so, I ran into the water.

          As he and Lucy passed by, I slowly resurfaced from the water. Man that was close, I thought. I really should have thought out my hiding plan first. Now I was soaking.

          I slowly walked, water dripping off of my body. Atleast I wasn't cold.

          When I got to Fairy Tail, my clothes were mostly dry. I saw Natsu, Lucy, and Juvia sitting together at a table.

          But what had shocked me was, Natsu and Lucy holding hands. Lucy nuzzled against his shoulder. First, I find out he's my brother. Then, he steals the beautiful Lucy. I sighed and went to go get a drink. Things were just not on my side anymore.

          "I will be back" I heard Juvia say. Not to long after she said that, she was sitting in the stool next to mine. "Hello Gray" Juvia created. "Oh hey." I replied. "Is there something wrong Gray. You seem... sad." She said staring into my eyes. Her gaze was something I couldn't escape. My cheeks became hot. Was I blushing?

          Guys don't blush, especially me. I just need to leave the blushing to Lucy, I mean she does it all the time. I looked away to the ground, avoiding anymore of that stare she was giving me. "Please tell me what is wrong Gray" Juvia said, but with a lot of worry.

          "What do you think of Natsu and I? Do we share similar traits?" I asked still looking at the ground. Juvia thought for awhile. "Well, you both have a kind heart" she answered. My eyes widened at what she said. "Both of you are willing to do anything for the people you care most about. Although you two may be oppisites, I see something more.There is just something about you guys that keeps you-" "Balanced?" I finished as I interrupted. "Yes! Thats exactly what I was going to say!" Juvia said excitedly. Once again her deep blue eyes were staring into mine.

         "Thanks Juvia!" I jumped out of my seat and hugged her. I felt her shake and I held her. "I got to go. Talk to you later" I said as I walked away. She sat in the same place with a permanent smile on her face.

Natsu P.O.V

          Lucy and I were having a great time talking to eachother. But then Gray came over. "C'mon flame brain, we need to talk" Gray said bossily. "Can you wait a sec droopy eyes?" I answered. "Just come on!" Gray shouted. I looked at Lucy, she nodded in acceptance. I walked away from thw table with Gray.

          "What Gray!?" I asked, still not wanting to speak with him. "Natsu, just hear me out alright." I nodded crossing my arms. "When you stormed out yesterday, Master explained more to me. After you left he said the time for us to go home is now. The war is almost over, but they need our help to finish it. We have ten days to be there, or else bad things will happen. Not only will home will be gone, but also our mom." Gray said in a serious tone.

         "If its almost over why do they need us?" I asked. "Master said their army is almost worn down and that they wont be able to take much more." Gray explained. I should've saw something like this coming. No wonder she left us with people and dragons that would ensure our magic be powerful.

          "When are we leaving?" I asked. "Well according to Master, it only takes us 30 minutes to get there." Gray said. 30 minutes! How? If we are from some mystical magical place, how does it only take us 30 minutes? Shouldn't it take us days?