Engagement

Natsu P.O.V

          "Hey Mira. We need some help" Gray and I said as stormed the bar.

          "Sure guys. Whatcha need?" Mira kindly asked.

          "We... want to propose to Lucy and Juvia" I said shyly. It was weird to talk about feelings and stuff like this.

          Mira gasped and put her hands over her mouth "No way! I can't believe you're finally doing this! Of course I will help you!" she jumped in joy.

          "We need you to distract them, while we go buy the rings. And uh, we kinda need help on how we should propose to them" Gray explained, scratching the back of his neck.

          "Okay, I will set up a reservation at a restaurant and I will make sure its in a private area, I'll have rose petals everywhere and you just do it when you feel its right. Now go" She said to us. Gray and I smiled and left out the guild doors.

Lucy & Juvia P.O.V

(Normal= Lucy Italics= Juvia Bold= Both)

          Juvia and I were sitting at when I saw Natsu and Gray leaving Fairy Tail. Just as I was about to get up Mira stopped me.

          Hmm, I wonder where Gray-sama is going? Maybe... I should follow him.

          "Uh, hey guys. Whatcha doin'" Mira asked with a grin.

          "I was about to go see where Gray was going" I explained. She gave me a panicked smile.

          "Um... There's no need for that. Why don't we hang out for a change?" Mira asked. She was being really...weird and fidgety.

          "Uh, Mira... is there something wrong?" I asked.

          "What do you mean? I am perfectly fine. Nothing to worry about. Hehe" She said awkwardly laughing after. I am not to sure she's telling the truth.

          "Are you sure, you seem very weird?" We both asked. She just smiled even bigger and tilted her head to the side a bit.

          "Of course. I am okay. So lets hang out, like now. For a couple of hours" She said pulling Juvia and I away.

           Man, she's acting really weird today...

Gray P.O.V

          It was difficult finding some rings. I mean how am I supposed to know what girls like? But, I am shopping for Juvia so I'm sure she'll like whatever I get her.

          "Hey Natsu, yah think Juvia would like this one?" I said pointing out a crystal blue ring.

          "Probably. Do think this ring would suit Lucy?" He asked showing me a sparkly pink gemmed ring. I nodded in agreement.

          "Excuse me, can we get this pink ring and this blue ring" Natsu asked pointing the rings out. Then I noticed something by the way he was talking: Natsu has really matured.

          The man got out the rings. The total cost was 80,000 jewel. Thats more than Lucy pays for her rent. We took the rings and shoved them in our pockets and went home to get ready for what Mira set up.

Time Skip~ 30 minutes        

          Natsu and I met up before we headed to where Mira told us to go. We both wore a white button up shirt woth a black tie, except Natsu's tie was red.

          On our arrival to the destination Mira sent us to, Mira was there waving her hands at us. "Hey guys! Are you guys ready?" She asked. We both nodded and smiled.

          I'm not sure if anyone noticed, but I'm shaking so bad. My heart is racing at a million beats per second. I am so nervous.

          Mira led us all the way to the back of the restaurant. Flowers petals were scattered all across the floor. At a table sat a confused Juvia and Lucy. When they saw us they smiled.

          "Would someone please explain what's going on?" Lucy asked. Juvia nodded in agreement.

          "I set you guys up on a special date. It was Natsu and Gray's idea. So enjoy" Mira squealed leaving Natsu and I standing in front of the table.

Time Skip~ After Eating.

Natsu P.O.V

          After eating, it was time for our 'special suprise'. I was nervous, but I knew she would say yes.

          "Alright Lucy, Juvia, we have one last suprise tonight." I said standing up from the table with Gray. We positioned ourselves in front of the table. Gray and I slightly glanced at eachother and gently nodded.

          Juvia and Lucy stared at us as we got down on to our knees.

          "Lucy Heartfilia/ Juvia Lockser, will you marry me?" Gray and I said holding out the rings. Juvia and Lucy had their hands over their mouths. Both of them were on the verge of tears.

          "Gray-sama!" Juvia shrieked as she jumped on to him giving him a bear hug.

          Lucy dropped out of her chair on to her knees and covered her face with her hands. She mumbled something under her breathe.

          "What was that Lucy?" I asked closing in to her face.

          "Of course I'll marry you, you idiot" She said agressively wrapping her arms around my neck and bringing me into a hug. I broke away from the hug and placed the ring on her slender finger.

          I kissed her ever so passionately. Finally, I could marry the women I truly love. Could life get any better?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyy. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.  I think there's only going to be one or two left, so be prepared for that. Thanks for reading!  Vote, Comment, Follow Me. I lovvvee youu! Byyee!

~KaraMendez