A Trip Away

Gray P.O.V

          Okay. Time to tell Juvia I'm taking her somewhere nice. How am I gonna do this? I promised myself, so I can't break that promise.

          "Hey Juvia..." I walked up to her. She was sitting at a table with Lucy, Levy, and Erza.

          "Oh, my beloved Gray, hello" She greeted me.

          "We'll give you two some time" Lucy winked. Lucy, Levy, and Erza left the table and then it was just Juvia and I.

          "What is it Gray?" Juvia asked.

          "Oh, uh... I was just wondering if you wanted to go somewhere with me?" I asked, scratching the back of my head.

          "Go somewhere with my beloved! Where do you want to go?" She asked getting excited. 

          "Its a uh suprise. Just go to your house and pack some clothes." I explained. She smiled brightly and nodded. She left her seat then left the guild.

          "So... Gray. Where yah takin' her" I heard someone behind me ask. I turned around to find Natsu, grinning.

          "A secret beach" I told him.

          "A secret beach huh? What made you want to do this?" He asked grinning again. 

          "I brought her in to all this crazy crap. So its just my Thank You gift to her." I explained.

          "Sounds cool. Lucy and I will be coming too" Natsu said, not even asking.

          "What! Fine, just don't bother me or Juvia." I ordered walking away. Natsu told Lucy and she got excited too. Great. What I planned to be only Juvia and I became Juvia, Natsu, Lucy, and I.

Juvia P.O.V

          I can't believe this is happening. Gray wants to go somewhere with me. My dear Gray wants me!! I can't wait! I'm so excited to spend quality time with my beloved.

          "Oh Juvia. How have I hidden my feelings for you so long? I should've known since the first time we fought" Gray said holding my hands.

          "Gray" I say his name while he stares in to my eyes.

          "Juvia Lockser!  Marry Me!!" He shouted pulling out a ring from his pocket. I took the ring and hugged him.

          I squealed from my day dream. I squeezed my clothes in my arm. Please let that happen. JUVIA WOULD BE SO HAPPY!

Arriving At The Secret Beach

Gray P.O.V

          After a two hour train ride we arrived in a small town. "This is wear you were taking Juvia?" Natsu said with disgust.

          "No. We have to walk somewhere. Okay?" I said agitated. I walked towards some thick bushes. Juvia, Lucy, and Natsu gave me a concerned look. Soon the bushes disappeared, showing the secret beach.

          I heard Juvia and Lucy gasp at the sight. "Wow. This place is amazing" the two girls said in awe. We walked through the open bushes and they closed once we were all through.

          We walked on to the hot white sand. The sun beamed down on our faces. We walked over to the beach house. "Well everybody. Welcome to the secret beach." I said as we walked in.

          "This place is so cool! How did you know where it was?" Natsu asked while checking the house out.

          "When I lived with Ur, she would bring Lyon and I here, if we had been good" I explained.

          "Well! Lets start having fun!" Natsy shouted. We all cheered and headed outside to start our vacation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyy. I hoped you liked it. I wanted to give Gray and Juvia a chance to talk because its usually Natsu or Lucy. So yeah. Comment, Vote, And Follow Me. I love you my little dumpling (still got nothing on that so, im gonna use it) Have a nice day! Byyee!

~KaraMendez