The Terrorists Return

~~~~~~~~~~Previously~~~~~~~~~~

          "I'm not sure what her name is, but she is the queen of all the dark angels. What a disgrace. You aren't an angel if you do bad things or are referred to as dark" Mom ranted on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gray P.O.V

          One day here and I feel at home. Its a good feeling.

          "You four are the only ones who can save Shibusia. With Natsu's dragon slayer magic, Gray's ice make magic, Juvia's water magic, and last but not least Lucy's celestial magic." Mom said.

          "But why only us? Im sure you could've hired some really goop professionals." Lucy wonder.

          "Because of the prophecy." Mom sort of explained.

          "What prophecy? I heard you say something about a prophecy but I didn't think much about it. What is the prophecy?" Natsu asked, confused. Mom stood from her chair and walked away to a room.

             When she came back, she had a rolled up piece of paper. It looked old and worn out. "This is the prophecy" she said, handing us the old worn paper. I gently un-rolled it. The paper read:

          War will strike Shibusia for many upon many years. But there will be saviors. Once it is time, the Men of Balance will come with their wives, the Women of Justice, and will stop the war. Unless they can stop it, Shibusia will become a living hell. The fight wont be easy. Shibusia lies in their hands.

          Woah. Thats a lot of responsibility. If we lose, Shibusia is going to be destroyed and as the prophecy said, a living hell. We wont let the people of Shibusia down. 

Natsu P.O.V

          There's not a chance we will lose. Its out responsibility to save this town. I wont let it happen.

          "Okay, I think its time we get ready to go and do what needs to be done." Mom said. "Ladies, if you would, please follow me." She said as she walked off with Lucy and Juvia. Gray and I just walked away to our rooms.

          When I entered the room, I went straight to the bathroom. I stripped off my vest and scarf then turned on the shower. After I was done, I wrapped a towel around my waist. I went into the large walk in closet.

          The closet was full of clothes and shoes. More than I could ever want. I picked out a red shirt, black shorts, and wore my usual black sandals. When I was done getting dressed, I heard a knock on the door. "Come in" I yelled to the door.

          "Hey Natsu" Lucy said as she walked in. She was wearing a beautiful red skirt that had pink cherry blossoms on it. Her shirt was pink as well.

          "Wow Luce. You look beautiful." I said in awe.

          She slightly blushed. "Thanks Natsu. You don't look to bad yourself." She came in and sat next to me. Her happiness, gone.

          "Whats wrong?" I asked, concerned. She just looked down towards the ground.

          "Its... nothing" she said. But I could tell she was lying.

          "Lucy please. Don't lie to me. You can tell me whats wrong."

          "I'm scared... of whats going to happen." she confessed. Honestly, I was just a little, and I say alittle, scared myself. I hugged her.