Immune to heat

*I've tested this cause I just discovered it*

I made this myself it's not a spell btw:

- boiled water

First boil some water for 1 minute or so, then put it in a bowl or something to hold it in, put your finger tip in the water to get a quick feel of it, (if the water is way to hot just wait for it to cool down) next put your whole finger in when you get use to the feeling put your hand in slowly, when your ready slot your other hand in hold it for a minute no matter how much it hurts just hold it, do this regularly 2-3 times a day, as weeks go on try holding it for 2 minutes then 4 minutes then 5 minutes soon enough start holding it for 10 minutes even.

also increase the water temperature when you shower/bath, soon enough after a month or so of doing this you will be immune to the heat, and you be able to practice doing pyrokinesis more better (I'll make a chapter on that)

Also if you do this, you will feel the cold more than before its kinda like become immune to heat but the cold will be your enemy and make you weak or be immune to cold and the heat is your enemy, I'm making a chapter on immunity to cold so if you want to be immune to cold you can check that out soon.

Side effects:
Resistant to the heat
You'll feel cold twice as more