Closet game

The Closet Game is a scary paranormal ghost game that can be played by one or two people. The object of the game is to summon a demon.

Warning: The Closet Game is very dangerous. Summoning a demon could result in you becoming possessed or being dragged into eternal darkness. We recommend that you do not play this game.

To play the closet game, you need a book of matches and a bedroom with a closet. You can do this alone or with a friend. Wait until it is night. This will not work during daylight.

1. Take the book of matches and go to your bedroom.

2: Turn off all the lights in the room. The room must be in complete darkness. If there is a light in the closet, make sure it is off.

3: Open the closet door, step inside and close the door behind you.

4: Stand in the darkness for approximately two minutes, facing the closet door.

5: Take one match, hold it in front of you and say, "Show me the light or leave me in darkness."

6: Listen very carefully. If you begin hearing faint whispering, light the match immediately. If you don't hear anything, and the match does not ignite on its own, then don't turn around. If you do not light the match fast enough after hearing the faint whispers, you will feel something grab you from behind and drag you into eternal darkness.

7: Keep the match lit. Do not blow it out. If it accidentally goes out, immediately light another match.

8: Holding the lit match in front of you, open the closet door slowly and step outside. Do not turn around. Close the closet door behind you. Do not look inside the closet.

From now on, you must make sure you always have the light on when you look inside the closet. If you leave your closet open during the night with the lights off, you will see the demon watching you with two red eyes that glow like matches.