II The fight

I am in an ally with a guy who has an ego. I have thrown a punch at him, hit him right in the nose. His nose is now bleeding and he looks angry. He raised his hand and I flinched, he smirked at me. I straightened up again. Why you little- my thoughts were interrupted by a swift hit to the side of my face. It felt like nothing had hit me. I cried out when I reached my hand to my cheek and saw blood, I moved my hand up until I felt a stinging sensation at mid-cheek. This guy just cut me!

        He held the knife up to my face and I saw my reflection. There was a long, thin cut along my cheek. I jumped at him, full of anger, pushing him to the ground and I landed on top. I sat up and punched his side. After, I stumbled to my feet and stared at him. Sadly, I made the mistake of looking away and he pulled my feet making me fall to the ground. I fell flat on my face, getting a taunting laugh out of him. My jaw hurt from impact, and a tear slipped from my eye. This is what my life has led to; here I am, getting beat up by some guy I just met (and pissed off), for no apparent reason in my opinion.

        My face is on the cold, wet ground, it hurts a lot. I rolled onto my back and looked up at him. He was so strong, he knocked the wind out of me each time he had hit me. I have a cut one cut on my lip, another on my forehead, and (obviously) the one on my cheek. I sat up and started scooting backward to the wall behind me. The wall was closer than I thought and came out of nowhere. I couldn't go backward any further. I covered my face and let more tears cascade down my face from my eyes.

        "No more, please stop!" I yelled. I couldn't take this anymore, a guy from the army has NEVER touched me before. I am glad I have never run into them before, but now I have to deal with him. Why do I have to be so... troublesome? A few minutes have passed and I looked up, only to see him standing there. "What do you want? You already won," I cried.

        "That's not what a Jaeger pilot would say," he replied. He reached out and offered to help me up. I got up by myself and looked at him in disgust. Who do you think you are, one minute you’re hurting me then the next you are helping me up and calling me a Jaeger pilot.

        "I'm not a Jaeger pilot. Even if I was, why would you care?" I snapped at him.

        "Because, you have the skills. I should know" he flashed a smile. Wait a minute... I snatched the dog tags from around his neck and held them up to my face. One tag said "Australia" and the other said "A Pilot of Striker Eureka." I looked up at him and he was calm. My eyes widened and I regretted ever making him mad in the first place.

        "Oh, my gosh, I am sooooo sorry. I didn't know." I slurred. He laughed, it was a cute laugh... for an ass.

        "Don't worry about it. Usually people see the dog tags and don't mess with me." He smiled," but its nice to finally get in a fight that isn't part of my job or could end my life." I laughed at that last bit.

        "Well maybe it’s not the last time you see me." I winked. What is wrong with me?

        "I hope it’s not the last either. Did I hurt you?" he laughed. I pointed to the cuts I had because of him.

        "Don't worry I have a lot worse." I said while removing my shirt but leaving my tank top on. The cuts, scars, and bruises on my shoulders and chest. I the folded up my pants leg to reveal my worst bruise I got about a year, or something like that, ago. He looked down and his jaw dropped.

        "What the hell happened?"

        "A gang, a wild animal, and a tree." I sighed. The things I get myself into. I mentally laughed at myself. The guy broke into a fit of laughter and I softly pushed him to the side.

        "Do you want to go again?"

        "Depends, what time is it?

        "A quarter past three."

        "Oh my God, I have to get going. I am so sorry. What is your name?

        "Hansen, Chuck Hansen. What is yours?"

        "You will have to find me again to find out" I smirked.

        "Where are you going?"

        "To my aunt's house, see you around Chuck." with that I walked away and started running to my aunt's house. I'm screwed.

. . .

        I tried to walk through the door and sneak up stairs, but I failed. When I opened the door, a dog jumped on me, the floorboards squeaked loudly, and there was a loud thud when I landed on the floor. Damn. My aunt came rushing down the stairs with a worried expression on her face that disappeared the moment she laid eyes on me. "It’s only you," she sounded disappointed.

        "What? Who else would you be expecting?" I smirked, "Your lover? If you had one." I finished dramatically. Despite how mean that was, she didn't show any emotions unlike usual. She always was like a 5-year-old, spoiled child.

        "No, I'm expecting the pilots of Striker Eureka, they are looking for some pilots just in case something happens to a jaeger or a pilot. It could also be just one of them but I don't know." she replied, no wonder she looked so fancy. Here is am in torn up jeans, a crop-top and tank top, a beanie, and converse. I hope Chuck doesn't come, please make it the other pilot. I prayed

        "And I care why..." I trailed off.

        "I figured that you fight a lot, I mean look at you child! You have a scar here and there but-" her eyes narrowed and went to my cheek. "What happened to your cheek!? Go wash-up now!" I rolled my eyes and went to the nearest bathroom. I took a good look at myself in the mirror and saw the cut Chuck had left me with, I hope I do see him again though. I reached out my bruised hand and turned the nob to the sink and cold water came rushing out of the faucet. I then took the washcloth and cleaned my face with soap and water.

        When I dried my face I ducked down and went into my secret stash of make-up I've stolen from my aunt over the years. I applied some mascara and lip-gloss. I have to do something to look decent enough to be considered presentable. While applying the finishing touches I heard a knock at the door.

        "Ah Herc Hansen, what a pleasure for you to come to my humble home." My aunt said. "Christina, come down please." Ha, so now she acts all nice and stuff.

        I came down the stairs and saw the person I never thought I would see again. Why couldn't it have just been Herc?

. . .

This is chapter 2!! I'm so happy that I finally finished, what do you think is going to happen next? please comment and vote. THE IMPORTANT AOUTHRS NOTE IS BELOW PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ IT!!!

-Onyx_Insanity