「❹」"You're not that bad, I guess..."

You sat down on the couch and brought your injured foot up over the other leg so you could see the damage better.

"So, we've shared what everyone in this room is, and proven that I am in fact, not tripping balls off of some drug that someone stuck in my food or drink... Now tell me," You glanced down at the many trolls that littered your living room before returning to focusing on fixing your foot. "What the hell is a Bergen? We've been delaying this explanation long enough, don't you think so?"

As you wiped some blood off of your foot, to try and see if there was any glass stuck in it, you cursed quietly as you seen a few shards of glass protruding from the bottom of your heel.

"Well," Poppy began, looking quite disturbed by the sight of your bloody foot and how you were using the tweezers to pull out the glass. She shook her head and shivered. "B-Bergens are these big, ugly creatures that can't sing, dance, or even hug!" You thought she was just exaggerating, so you just went with it and hummed in response before she continued. "They are the most miserable creatures in all the land, and once they seen how happy the Trolls were, they started eating us, which is how we ended up here!"

You let out a snort while looking at the pink Troll. "So let me guess, your a rare deluxe where you come from?"

Poppy opened her mouth to answer you, but was stopped when Branch slapped a hand over her mouth. He let out a high pitched nervous sounding laugh and twitched his ear. "Um-haha... no, we're poisonous and taste disgustingly horrific. They just eat us for the effect..."

You decided to ignore the sudden interruption, but was curious to what effect they had. "So your like poisonous frogs, colorful yet deadly. Except you leave the effect of feeling like some one is tripping balls off of some high classed drug."

What you didn't see, was the look Poppy was giving Branch. Nothing that he was saying was right. He was lying!

Branch sent a glare to Poppy, seeing the look she was giving him. "Yah, just like... 'tripping balls off of drugs'." He tried to copy your strange way of speaking, not understanding a single word you just said.... what are balls and drugs?

You had just got done pouring disinfect on your foot when you heard this. You glanced up at the gray Troll. "You know, if what you say is true. Then there'd be a shit ton of people who would pay to get their hands on you guys. Because there's a lot of drugies all over the place."

You could see the terror cross all the Trolls faces after your words. Their ears drooping and eyes widening, even a few gasps here and there.

Then it happened, you couldn't take it anymore. The looks on their faces were just to much. You started laughing. You knew it was wrong to laugh at them, but you couldn't help it, you always had a weird sense of humor.

They all watched, confused, as you tried to choke down your laughter. Branch finally came to the conclusion that you are insane.

But who could blame him?

You wiped away an invisible tear with your finger before completely calming down, getting back to business. "But yah, you serious got me confused with whatever you just explained? Because yah, I look sooo much like one of these 'Bergen' things... how do you even get someone like me, a Human, mixed up with one of those things?!" You raised an eyebrow at them, waiting for an explanation as you wrapped your foot up with gauze.

That glittery bitch was the one who answered... you still don't like him all to well. I mean, come on, would you immediately becomes friends with someone who blinded you with a fucking glitter bomb?

....well, now that I think about it, yes. Yes I would, because that person is most likely awesome. Because seriously, name one person you know who carries glitter around 24/7 with them?

No one? Exactly!

Ok, back to the story.

"Well, you... you're super tall, and... well, you looked really unhappy when you showed up, so we just suspected that you were a Bergen and was going to eat us... so, um... yah..." Guy-Diamond laughed nervously as he looked around him as the Trolls nodded in agreement to his explanation, seeing as to how they all thought the same way.

You gave him the are-you-serious look before shaking your head and standing up with a hiss of pain. "Well, I'm going to bed, I don't care where you go, just be quiet."

As you limped towards the hallway, Poppys voice yelled out to you. "So this is like a slumber party?!"

You were to tired for this shit. "Yah... sure." With that, they heard the sound of a shutting door, which indicated that you were in bed.

Poppy waited a little bit before giving the hand motion for them to follow her. "Come on!" She whisper-yelled to everyone as they made their way to your room, well, except for Branch.

"What are you doing?! I don't think she would want all of you in her room Poppy!" Branch whisper-yelled at them.

Poppy just grinned. "She said it was like a slumber party, so we're going to the slumber room!" She exclaimed quietly before continuing on. Sliding under the door once they reached it.

__ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ__

The next time you woke up, it was fucking 3:36 in the gad damned morning!

You could hear multiple snores coming from all over your bed, and could feel more then three trolls on your body. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

There was one one your chest, neck, face, stomach, and even on on your leg... how is that even comfortable?!

You lifted your arm and gently used your fingers to pick up the one on your face. It was one of the children.

After setting it down, you got the one on your neck. It was that Guy-Diamond.

You set him on the pillow next to you before moving on to the one taking refuge on your boobs. Oh... oh god damnit! It was that creepy little fucker... Creek.

He was almost lifeless as you removed him from your body. His tiny form dangling from your fingers like a limp noddle. You had to pinch his sides since he never wore a shirt.

Biggie was on your stomach, along with Mr. Dinkles. (I finally got it right)

And then finally, it was Smige on your legs.

You removed yourself from the bed and made your way to the living room, not even bothering to check before laying down on the couch... and just like that, you were out cold.

Branch woke up in a panic, feeling a crushing weight on top of him, he wiggles his way free and gasps for air. Anger burning inside of him as he turned on his assaulter, ready to start yelling, but then sees your face.

Dark bags occupied the underside of your eyes, indicating that you haven't had any sleep lately. He shook his head and sighed before making himself comfortable, curled up against your sternum.

He could hear the slow rhythmic beating of your giant heart. Slowly, it made him sink back into his dreamless sleep. But maybe with you here with him, he might actually have a dream tonight.

"You're not that bad, I guess..."

__

Does anyone have any ideas that they might want to see in this story? Mine are slowly depleting.

_