「❼」'Welcome to the World of Humans, Branch'

Warning: This chapter might trigger some readers near the end of the story, so be warned. Slight Suggestion of unwanted sexual intercourse.

.You have been warned. This will probably be the only chapter that has something like this, so don't worry.

Branch clung tight to (Y/n)'s coat collar in an attempt of not slipping off and onto the unforgiving ground below.

Once he finally found a place he could stay where he could be safe from falling or being seen by any prying eyes that might see him. But there was no one here so far, it was just
(Y/n) who walked down a cold sidewalk alone. Unless you count Branch, but she didn't know he was going Grocery shopping with her.

The first thing he noticed was how cold it was out in the Human World, unlike his world, which was always warm with bright vibrant colors and happy creatures everywhere.

But here, everything was bland, barely any color showed through the structures around them, and once they did pass another human, they just grumbled about the weather as they passed by.

As (Y/n) made her way farther into the city, the more people passed by, they all pushed and shoved at each other as if it would get them places faster, which it didn't. Dumbasses.

People were laying on the sidewalks in tattered clothes, some people spat on them as they walked by, which confused Branch and made his stomach turn.

Just as Branch thought things couldn't get any worse, a male human suddenly rammed his shoulder into (Y/n) as he pushed his way past people going the opposite way.

"Oí! Watch where your going asshole!" She yelled back at him, to which he replied with.

"Shut your whore mouth you fat bitch!"

This caused (Y/n)'s eye to twitch. "Oh, fuck off with you!" She waved her a hand, indicating that she was done with the bastard.

She released a breath through her nose after her little burst of irritation that escaped. "He's not worth the jail time (Y/n), just keep walking. His dumbass isn't worth going to prison for." She whispered to herself. To which only herself and Branch could hear.

Branch was horrified of what he's seen so far, this was all worse then he could have ever imagined.... so this is what (Y/n) meant when they first met.

"Well, for starters, I'm a human. Most of the human race are dickholes of society, but there are a few who are pretty kind, but it's rare to find someone who is genuinely nice like that. So yah, what I'm trying to say is, the human race sucks ass and needs to become less complicated."

What you had said back then was an understatement, this was far worse then Bergen Town, even if they did eat the Trolls once a year.

He couldn't even begin to comprehend what you had to deal with on a daily basis and to top it off, how you dealt with the Trolls after all of this, he would have probably blown up on them every time they said anything annoying or irritating.

How you did it, he will never know.

(Y/n) had finally reached the store when Branch finished his little break down.

And I mean, you have to understand, where he came from, nothing was this bad, even the Bergens never hated each others this bad, they at least some what got along and didn't pick unneeded fights with each other.

Of course, to you, this was nothing new, an everyday kinda thing. If only Branch knew that. There were much, much worse things in the world then a simple person throwing insulting curses at you after they shouldered their way past you.

Poor Branch.

But more so, poor you, like seriously, damn
(Y/n), how the fuck have you not ripped someone's head off yet? I'm impressed.

But anyways, back to the story, you know, the thing you came here to read.

As you made your way through the grocery isles, not looking for anything in particular, your eyes landed on the kid's section.

You may be a hard ass, but that doesn't mean you can't slip up every once in a great while and be that one creepy adult alone in the children's toy isle.

A soft smile decorated your tired face as you looked over the wall of toys.

It was actually pretty funny. When you were younger, your parents would get you a toy every once in a while if you really wanted it. Like, I mean sell your soul to Satan for that toy kind of want. When you wanted one that bad, they would get it.

Those were the days....

You shook your head, causing the smile to fall from it's place on your face. There was no need to dwell on the past.

You walked into the next isle, which happened to be the diabetes isle.

You glanced up at all the different types of cavity makers. It's been a long time since you've been in the candy section of a store.

That when your eyes landed on a bag of Skittles. They reminded you of a certain group of Trolls.

With a sigh, you grabbed the bag and began to walk to the check-out line, which wasn't that long thank god.

Now we're going to do a major Pov swap for a second or two. We're going to leave (Y/n) and Branch in the checkout line and go check out what the fuck the Trolls are up to. Let's go.

The Trolls actually felt bad for their behavior towards you. It wasn't like you knew what Cuddling meant, but they still couldn't get over the fact that you had flustered everyone and made parents have to deal with their kids asking the question that all parents dreaded.

What did cuddling mean...

Of course they didn't answer it properly and instead made up some weird lie that wasn't very believable but at the same time was believable.

That's when they began to notice that Branch was missing.

Let the search begin.

Switching Pov's again.

On your way back home, you were suddenly pulled into an ally way by some weirdo in a hoodie. He held his hand over your mouth and used the other to hold a knife up to your throat after he slammed you into a brick wall. "Now don't try and fight this, just let it happen. Just keep your little whore mouth shut and this'll be over quickly."

Branch felt absolute terror run his blood cold at the man's words. He hid himself deeper into the back of your jacket collar, not liking anything that was happening, his little heart hammering away in his chest.

You on the other hand, just sighed in annoyance before biting into the man's hand as hard as you could.

He jumped back with a yelp of pain and cursed at you, blood ran down his hand and onto the ground below.

You didn't give him time to recover before dealing the finishing blow to his head, knocking him out cold.

"Fucking stupid twat, couldn't have just left me the fuck alone." You growled out of irritation, but hey, now you could check him for anything worth your time.

Once you were done checking him, you found 20 bucks in one of his pockets. Which wasn't very worth it all. But oh well.

This was all the norm.

P.s.:
(Sorry that this chapter wasn't very funny like the others)

__