P.G.

The rest of the ride was relatively normal. We stopped a lot because jeez, cross country trips are exhausting.
I mostly slept, read books, and listened to my 90s soundtracks. Dad, well, Dad drove. He's pretty boring.
"Shaun," Dad said, shaking me awake.
"Mmm, what, huh, ooh, palm trees," I said, sitting up in my seat and looking around.
"Come on, we're here," He said, pulling into a driveway and turning off the car.
I looked at the house in front of me and sighed. It wasn't a bad house at all. The yard looked.... a little more like an expansive dried up mud puddle than a yard. Besides that though, it was looked better than the majority of our apartments.
We slowly got out of the car and closed the doors. I walked behind Dad up the walkway and the stairs that led up to the house.
"Ready, Bandit?" He asked, turning around to look at me.
I took a deep breath and nodded.
Dad rang the doorbell and wrapped his arm around my shoulders, pulling me next to him.
An older guy I presumed was my grandfather opened the door and gasped.
"Malcolm!" He exclaimed, pulling Dad into a hug. Dad laughed and hugged him back while I stood there like a familial third wheel.
"What are you doing here? We haven't heard from you in so long! How've you be--" That pause occurred when Presumed Grandfather glanced down and saw a child standing next to his child.
"Malcolm? Who may this be?" Presumed Grandfather (im gonna call him P.G. for a sec okay good) said slowly, still looking at me.
I looked up at Dad and he nodded, smiling softly.
I looked back at P.G. and sighed.
"I'm Shauna Bandit Wilkerson, I'm twelve years old, and I'm your granddaughter."

~I UPDATED THIS ONE TOO WOW I'M ON A ROLL! okay anyway. Hit that vote button and hit up the comments with what you think is gonna happen in the next chapter. Thanks all!~