Oh no.

"MALCOLM, WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?"
"Mom, you know what I did."
"MALCOLM, WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO WHAT YOU DID?"
"I was a teenage boy in college."
"MALCOLM!"
"Mom?"
"Malcolm?"
Everyone spun around to see two guys standing in the hallway with their jaws almost through the floor.
"Dewey? Reese?" Dad said, chuckling as they walked towards each other. 
"Holy hell," The dude named Dewey that I assumed was one of my uncles said, laughing as he hugged Dad.
"Of course you guys are still at home," Dad said, ruffling his hair and grinning.
"Dude, it's winter break, shut up," Dewey said, looking over at me and raising his eyebrow.
"Who's that?" The other uncle (Reese? I think he was Reese. Yeah because it sounds like the candy. Damn, I want candy.) asked right as Dewey opened his mouth to probably ask the same thing.
I sighed and stepped forward, managing to move around Lois who was still fuming in the background. I walked next to Dad and smirked.
"Hi, my name is Shauna Bandit, I'm twelve years old, and I hate everyone and everything," I said, crossing my arms.
Reese and Dewey stared at me before staring at Dad.
"Dude, that is so your kid. I don't even have to ask. She is so your kid," Reese said, putting his hands on my shoulders and looking down at me with a smile.
I grinned and looked back at him. I liked this part of my family.
Except for, ah, y'know.
"I WAS TALKING HERE!" Lois yelled, glaring at us collectively. 
"What, Mom?" Dad sighed as we turned around to face her.
"Who's the baby mama?" She asked, gesturing towards me.
"I don't know."
Everyone turned to look at me and Dad put his hand lightly on my hand.
"Bandit," He said softly and I shrugged. I sighed and looked at Lois.
"I've never met my mom. She popped me out and took off. Left me outside my dad's dorm room and we haven't heard from her since. He raised me in his dorm until the end of the year, and then we moved into family housing until he graduated. And yes, he graduated, Lois. Even while raising me, and I know I'm a handful." 
I took a deep breath and continued.
"I have an 160 IQ, so I'm only 5 points below him. I'm not sure if that's genetic, or I just spend too much time with him, which is also very likely. I'm in all accelerated classes, and I'm acing every one. Dad always tells me that he thinks I could be the first female president someday," I said, smiling a little.
Lois opened her mouth and I put up my hand and raised my eyebrow.
"Not done," I said.
"Ooh, shit," Dewey whispered.
I sighed and closed my eyes before looking up at Lois and meeting her steady glare.
"My dad's my best friend. He's the only person I know that has never stabbed me in the back, and he's always thinking of my best interests instead of his own. So please, stop ripping him to shreds. He doesn't deserve it," I said, pushing through Dad and Reese and running out the door.
I sat on the front steps and wiped a tear angrily off my face.
I hated this. 
I hated this place. 
I hated Dad's mom.
I hated it.