Lucky..?

"First up, 23 and 4!" Doflamingo calls the fighter numbers after pulling them from a hat. You and Kid relax, sharing a glance as you wait outside of the ropes. The fighter's hesitantly get into the ring. Doflamingo strikes the bell but neither move.
"We didn't join to fight to the death." Number 4 says.
"I see." Doflamingo's smile doesn't falter as he lifts his gun and shoots the fighter in the head. Everyone jumps in shock at that. "Someone toss him off please and.... Number 35 take his place!" He chimes.
You and Kid hop over the rope, picking up the dead man and tossing him off the platform. Other's seemed surprised by how natural it seemed to be for the two of you. "At least he dead... The rest might not be so lucky." Kid breathes as you both return to the outside.
"Unless they get a mercy kill." You agree, giving him a grave look before focusing on the fight.
These were by far the must brutal fist fights you've ever witnessed. No one wanted to die, but, they also didn't want to listen to their opponents scream as they're eaten alive. There were a few that fell off the platform, their screams made your stomach twist unpleasantly.
Soon, it was you and Kid. "That's..."
"Unlucky." He breathes as you both move onto the bloody platform, frowning at eachother. If only it wasn't someone you knew. It was clear he didn't like this at all.
"Don't hold back Kid." You tell him, bringing up your fists. He hesitates but suddenly swings at you. You dodge, foot slipping from the blood before you hit him in his stomach. Soon you two fell into a sparring match as you try to think of a way out of this.
"He's starting to frown." Kid whispers to you. Glancing at the blond, you find Doflamingo becoming bored. You frown and look at Kid. You suddenly pull him forward by the shirt. He pauses, eyes widening when you kiss his cheek. "What are you..?" He starts in alarm. You back up to the ropes.
"Im going to do a back flip." You offer a wink and smile before back flipping off the platform.
"___!" He calls as you land below. You turn to the undead, unsheathing your hook swords. The first undead comes at you but the top of its head is taken off by one of your swords. You maneuver past their grabbing hands to the wall, looking for a way up.
You're suddenly pressed into the wall, hands gripping your arms to keep you from lashing out. Your eyes widen as hot breath comes over your neck and thunderous snarling leaves the zombie. You look over slowly, seeing a familiar blond.
"You.." You manage, heart skipping an unsettled beat. He moves his face to your neck, and you were certain your life would flash through your head. Then something odd happened as his lips meet your neck. He starts to shake his head as if he was trying to rip the flesh from your neck. You were shocked, the growls leaving from him and his 'brothers' were terrifying but none of them were harming you. In fact, the shaking at your neck was starting to tickle.
"Hehe..." The quiet giggle sneaks from your lips and you're carefully pushed onto the ground. Peering at the still snarling three, you find them making slow gestures as if trying to figure out what to do next. Other undead stood away, crowding you and the brother's from view of those still in the arena. After a moment, the smallest grunts, drawing your gaze just before you're knocked out.

When you come to, you're in an unfamiliar, deteriorating room. You sigh lightly, sitting up and touching your head, pausing when you feel bandages. "What..." Had it all been a dream? "Kid?" You call carefully, did he live in this... Rotting mess?..
You frown at the room, it smelt like mold in here. Shuffling catches your ear and you look over as the freckled brother peers in. Apparently it wasn't a dream, but you were still wary, glancing around for your swords. He comes in, watching you carefully and bringing your gaze back to him.
Warily moving back, you feel the blood leave your face as he draws near. He reaches for you, making you flinch slightly until he gently pokes the bandages, tilting his head as he watches your face. You blink, looking up at the undead. "D-Did you put this on me?" You ask carefully. He blinks at you before shaking his head slowly, looking to the door as the other two appear.
The smallest comes over, moving onto the bed beside you and offering a smile. The blond approaches as well, giving a small bow. "Hello... Um... Thanks for saving me." You nod to him, looking between them. A small smile forms on his lips while the freckled and smallest give rather big smiles.
"Wow... You guys have nice smiles..." You murmur in surprise. They pause and look between each other. The blond hums before pulling i.ds from his pocket, offering them to you. Taking them, you look them over. "Oh... Ace, Sabo, and Luffy." You hum before looking at them again, they didn't seem much different from their photos, just pale, bloodshot eyes and... Was that blood or dirt on their faces?
"Anyway... I should get back, Kid is probably freaking out somewhere." You tell them, getting up and peering out the window. "A forest... We're in the East Forest?" You look at them in shock. They nod together. It was going to take you some time to return to the West Wall. "Alright... Where are my swords?" You ask them. The blond shuffles out of the room before returning with your swords in his arms. You reach for them but he shakes his head at you.
"But... I need them." You point out. He shakes his head again before shuffling out. Frowning, you follow him and his brother's out, noting that the house didn't even have a door on it. You peer around as you follow them through the forest. It was rather nice and peaceful out here, you couldn't remember ever going through a forest before. Some other zombies look your way, but a unified growl from the brothers seemed to keep them away.
You weren't exactly sure what it was about the three that kept the rest away. Maybe they were like alphas? You peer between them before smiling to yourself. It was lucky that they seemed to like you.
Hours pass and you soon see the familiar doors that led to the kitchen. You pick up your pace a bit but try to stay close to the brothers until you reach the doorway, going ahead to the back, making Kid and Law freeze. "Morning." You greet with a smile. Kid stands slowly, gaping at you. "Yesterday was some bullshit huh?"
Kid comes over, cupping your face firmly and looking you over before relaxing. "Don't.... Do that shit ever again..." He breathes hugging you.
"How... Did you escape? Kid saw them drag you away." Law speaks up. You pull back to give them a grin.
"The brothers saved me." You answer before leading them out. The brothers wait at the table, blinking at you slowly. You go over and hug them thoughtfully with a smile. Law and Kid were clearly uneasy about the display while the brothers smile.
"I suppose we'll get the barrels..." Law says pulling you back into the other room.
"It's okay they've been protecting me since yesterday." You assure. Law looks you over before relaxing a bit.
"If you say..." He sighs.
"Im just glad you're alive. I was not feeling good after that..." Kid runs a hand through his hair with a sigh. You smile a bit at that.
"I'd feel sad if you had been happy about it." You murmur. He meets your gaze briefly.
"I never would be happy about that."