Party 'Til You Die

"No, that's not-"

"So adorable, cuddling me and talking in your sleep." You tease. He blushes, glaring at you.

"Shut up..." He grumbles.

"I knew you were a marshmallow." You snicker.

"I'm not a marshmallow!" He snaps before pausing. "Wait, what's today?"

"Umm... Friday." You hum. Now you both pause before tossing off your work boots and rolling back into bed. You hum, curling up under the blanket. "Hell yeah... More sleep." You breathe.

"Mhm." He settles in more, and you both fall asleep again.

Knocking wakes you both and you grumble. "Answer the door..." Kid huffs.

"It's your apartment." You whine, trying to push him off the bed.

"Nooo.... ___..." He objects, grabbing your hand to keep from falling. You meet his gaze.

"Long live the king." You breathe before pulling your hand away and letting him fall.

".... Damn thats messed up..." He grumbles sitting up. "I'm coming, I'm coming!" He calls getting up when the knocking persists.

"Don't shout that when we're in the same room." You tease. He stops, blushing lightly before trying to smother you with a pillow.

"I'll do what I want dammit." He growls lightly before going to answer the door. You hear the door open and Kid huff. "The hell do you want?"

"Hey Law!" You call.

"How..."

"Hey, there's some sort of party going on at Seven Hall tonight, you wanna come?" Law asks loudly, coming into the apartment.

"My apartment dude..." Kid frowns at him.

"Shut up, I brought breakfast because I knew you two would sleep in." Law huffs before coming into the room and sitting on the bed before leaning back on you. "So here's the thing, I feel like partying today. I'll pay, but you both have to dress nicer than when we usually go out. You and Kid exchange a glance at that.

"Shit..." You both breathe.

"I don't want to go clothes shopping..." Kid grumbles, munching on a breakfast sandwich Law had brought along.

"Me neither." You pull Law down into a headlock.

"Come on kids, its not that bad." He chuckles teasingly.

"It's awful." You giggle.

"Talk to me like I'm a child again, I dare you." Kid grumbles.

"Aww, don't be grumpy sunshine." You tease the redhead, earning a scowl. Law chuckles again and you look at his face. "I'm going to eat your face." You hum before moving to bite him.

"Ah... Shit... Zombie..." He gasps trying to escape your grasp.

"Shame on you Law, you know unauthorised feedings are bad." Kid smirks.

"Shut up and help." Law cranes his neck away from you.

"Nah, I rather feed ___ than save you." Kid snickers. You lightly bite Law's neck before sitting up.

"Yum Law is good noms." You stand up and stretch.

"For the record, that was not my face." Law hums getting up.