Sweet

You didn't want to get up and go to work, curling into him more as he shuts off his alarm. "Mm... Work ___." He pats your leg.

"Shh... Cuddle me..." You murmur in response, pulling him into you. He releases an amused breath.

"Come on, we have to go feed the horde." He pats your leg again.

"... Kid would cuddle me." You grumble.

"Kid's a marshmallow." He responds, sitting up with you cuddling his back. You grumble and he hums, getting up anyway.

"Nuuu... Five more minutes." You whine lightly.

"I thought you'd be excited to see the brothers again." He comments. You pause, opening your eyes at that, the trio's faces coming to your mind. You let him go, sitting up now.

"I had a dream about them last night..." You murmur. He peers back at you.

"Should I be concerned?" He asks warily.

"No... They were talking as if they had never died... Sabo gave me a rose and told me thank you for being kind..." You look at your hands, for a moment seeing the rose again. "It was sweet..."

Law shifts before turning to you and pulling you into a hug. "You know that's not possible. Even if their mobility is returning... They still eat humans." He murmurs. You frown, gripping his arm softly.

"But Law... It's like they're returning to themselves. What if the effects are really reversing?" You frown at him.

"I cant believe in such things ___, I'm sorry." He pulls back with his own frown.

"I know... But I dont want to believe that they're stuck like that... I know it's crazy but... I want to know who they are, really." You sigh lightly. He hesitates and nods, touching your shoulder.

"I cant begin to understand you." He says bluntly, making you pout at him. "But, if anyone has a chance to get to know some undead, it's you." He adds, giving a ghost of a smile. You meet his gaze and relax, smiling yourself.

"Thanks Law. I really needed your low key sweet." You murmur. He huffs and smirks, pushing you over.

"Go get dressed, I'm leaving in ten." He informs before going to his dresser.

"Let me steal a shirt." You hum smirking.

".... No." He hums, peering at you. "And before you say it, I'm not a marshmallow like him."

"Alright, alright." You grumble getting up and going to the door. Something falls on your head and you pause.

"So don't say anything." He adds as you smirk at the shirt.

"Thanks." You hum going out to the guest room and changing for work. You leave the room stretching and going to the kitchen to see Law already starting on breakfast. You stop, leaning on the wall to watch him move around his kitchen carefully. He was so cute when he was careful and focused. He hums softly as he starts to cook. You lean your head on the wall, smiling a bit.

"Are you waiting for me to burn everything?" He inquires, feeling your gaze.

"Nah, you're just so cute when you're focused." You hum. He smiles a bit, peering at you.

"Just say you love me then." He teases. You huff and go over hugging him.

"Eggs are burning..." You smirk. He blinks and focuses on cooking.