Comfortable

You pace with folded arms as Kid and Law finally catch up. "Law." You glower at him, holding out your hand.

"Thanks for waiting." He replies with a smirk, giving you Sabo's i.d. Taking it back, you look at Sabo's face, feeling a small smile pull on your lips. Law's brow raises before a small frown comes to his lips. "... Let's go." He says before starting past.

The three of you start down the long abandoned streets, looking for the address on the i.d. Eventually you find the apartment building near the edge of the ruined town and enter it, splitting up to go from room to room.

You frown, going through another trunk of dresses and clothes that didn't suit the brothers. "Damn..." You murmur under your breath. It was the same for the next few houses. Then in a small rundown apartment you find an outfit hanging in a closet just like Sabo's. "Guys, I think I found it." You call. They join you, helping search out the clothes.

"Looks like theirs alright." Kid comments.

"Alright lets pack it up and go." Law mutters, starting to put the clothes in a bag. You walk through the apartment, dusting off some pictures and smiling at the brothers before death. You decide to collect a few souvenirs from the apartment along with clothes before starting out with the guys.

Kid pulls them back as voices sound on the streets. "How many more do we gotta collect?" A voice says drawing near.

"As many as we can. You know how Doffy is. Always over the top." Another voice says. You and Law stop at that, exchanging a glance.

"Who's he going to sic them on this time?" The first voice huffs.

"Don't care as long as it ain't us."

You frown at that and a growl comes from Law. Kid lets go of you and him. "You know... No one will know if they die here." Kid murmurs. You look back at him in surprise before you and Law exchange a glance.

"Sometimes you gotta help out karma." You agree darkly.

"Hopefully the pink bastard will follow suit." Law nods taking out the box of rubber gloves he holds it out to you and Kid.

"Such a clean freak..." Kid sighs putting some on as you do the same.

"They've been capturing undead, get the plague if you want. I'm more worried about ___'s wellbeing anyways." Law retorts simply.

"Could just say you love me." You joke. He pauses before stalking out. You and Kid exchange a glance at that before following after him.

It's easy to track down the pair of trappers again. You and the guys split up to surround them. You recognize the familiar sensation that steadied your heart and made your veins tingle as you step in their path. They pause in confusion, watching you warily.

"You shouldn't follow such heinous orders so easily boys." You hum as the other two sneak up behind them. "Either way it results in death." You add just as Law and Kid grab them. The struggle doesn't last long as they're strangled by your comrades and sink to their knees.

"We can dump them down the west disposal shaft before heading to see the brothers." Kid says, picking up one. You nod and to to help Law with the other. The three of you detour to the closest disposal shoot before recollecting the bags and heading up the ladder to the top of the wall, walking on it until you spot the forest.